RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Don't wanna jinx it but given the past record and all, I'd hold my excitement. It'll come and it'll be big and great, if perhaps a bit buggy, as always. Just uh... don't think of Teary's release schedule as something precise.

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
Is there a guide for best strats/tips for each succubus? I want to get farther in the game, but Miki keeps kicking my dick in. And as nice as the experience is overall, I have to progress at some point.

Jan 19, 2022
Let’s be real we’ll probably get a buggy release within the first third to first half of Jan, and then have a muchhhh less buggy version by end of Jan, still with some minor bugs here n there and maybe a full on game-breaking one because why not.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Thanks!

On a somewhat related note, since they seem to scale with you (a feature I find to be quite upsetting), is it actually beneficial to be higher level, or lower?
Don't think anyone has really done the math, but I do know they have level minimums. So even if you are ELVL 1 Miki is still at a level 10 (example, not actual numbers). Intuitively I think this means your best shot is to be right at their minimum level with the best gear you can get. No idea what the scaling is.

mattdoyagi

Nov 30, 2022
Thanks!

On a somewhat related note, since they seem to scale with you (a feature I find to be quite upsetting), is it actually beneficial to be higher level, or lower?
It is best to set your level at 30 ~ 40 that you can easily fuck girls with applying crystal mode.
Above that you can feel that you lack attack power. (I think we need some higher tier equipment by following updates)

Reactions: burnerbud
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes