RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
any predictions for the new update? I hope we will find more about the Witch + about the School. You can break in dominics room and read his diary, in which he states that some students worship some evil god (forgot his name) and that the reason why dominics was sent to school was to kill/defeat them (his own theory).

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
any predictions for the new update? I hope we will find more about the Witch + about the School. You can break in dominics room and read his diary, in which he states that some students worship some evil god (forgot his name) and that the reason why dominics was sent to school was to kill/defeat them (his own theory).
Considering Alex and Julia are going to be fought, going back to the tower dungeon to investigate, possibly leading to Serenata as a result.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
anytime today would still technically count as first third (man i am snorting so much copium)
teary lives in a separate world from us, generally if you look at the pattern of his releases its his announcement date + 6 weeks
so don't expect anything till mid next month

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Lol IDK why People think that the game actual comes out around 1/3 of the month, People just need to temper the release date, until the game actually comes out lol

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Yeah to be fair they are estimates, I don't think we have ever had a hard day release date before like "December 25th" so really just chill and wait. It comes, even if its later than expected, but I still hope Teary continues to improve the "accuracy" of his release timing! Lately its been quite a step up from before.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
teary lives in a separate world from us, generally if you look at the pattern of his releases its his announcement date + 6 weeks
so don't expect anything till mid next month
maybe true but just have some optimism man i know of game designers that are exceedingly popular that have flaked on the releases a bit but be a little bit positive friend

Ziggy5

Dec 14, 2021
If it comes out on the weekend, I'll be perfectly happy about it.

People seem a bit too anxious for releases around here, I'd understand if it seemed like the project felt abandoned, but it really isn't the case. This is clearly a passion project, with a one developer team, of a quality far above its funding.

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
He’s one of those developers that focuses more on the development of the game, than interacting with his community… which isn’t a bad thing, sure he COULD be more interactive but that’s just how some developers are, some are interactive with the community and some are not. It’s not really nice to say that he’s “milking” the project, he just does much bigger updates than other developers so it takes longer… like I said he could do progress reports but now we’re just nitpicking everything… excited about the update if it come out this weekend and if it doesn’t, that just means he’s polishing it up or he’s still adding stuff!

Apr 9, 2022
The sick thing about Katalist is that it really feels like a game rather than simple hentai with dialogue. For that reason alone I'm always hyped to see what's next. I'm always checking this thread for just a sliver of news because I know whatever we get has high potential to be some really good shit

And fingers crossed for scenes with the dealer, I love that character's design

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Would there by chance be a list of characters, or guide of any sort?
Also does anyone know why all my compass things are just black squares? I imagine its something related to me using Joiplay or being on android, but is there any way i can fix that since it seems pretty important?

Final question, ive reached the third succubus and just found out from the posts above that apparently a new update is coming out? Would it be wise for me to wait then until new update and then start anew? Not really sure what this new update will add, but im not far in either way

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Would there by chance be a list of characters, or guide of any sort?
Also does anyone know why all my compass things are just black squares? I imagine its something related to me using Joiplay or being on android, but is there any way i can fix that since it seems pretty important?

Final question, ive reached the third succubus and just found out from the posts above that apparently a new update is coming out? Would it be wise for me to wait then until new update and then start anew? Not really sure what this new update will add, but im not far in either way
We have been waiting on this update for almost a year, and the previews showed it is a very big update (theres currently 3k~ pics? and this update adds 700+)

that being said, I wouldn't wait because there is no guarantee when the update is coming out and there is actually a lot of content if you decide to search for it all
the third succubus ayleen the one youre on, is probably one of my favs as she has a chair-mindbreak sequence, when you lose enough times, or in certain ways you get a new skill you can "crawl" and it opens up new ways to submit

I have no clue about anything on JOI play, but the compass is not important at all

this guide is outdated but I think most of the stuff is in there, the only thing not in there are newest side characters arent in there (they're pretty decent too) but ill let someone whos played the game more recently than me answer that <_<
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1943052_Katalist_Guide_4e.txt

Oh ill also add...the 'dungeon' after miki might be broken as I have seen quite a few complaints about that on here, but if I recall I did clear it fine after navigating through a list of bugs >_<

Edit: Ill also add, keep your old version of Katalist because he has re-done a ton of art so if you ever prefer the old scenes, as historically he has forgotten to put some old scenes back in (Bonnie and Miki have scenes left out that you can edit back in yourself) dont ask me how, I had to beg someone to do it for me <_<

Reactions: Tom Aspinall
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes