RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
still nothing on patreon which is surprising but im willing to stretch the 1/3rd thing out as far as it can go before this shit drops no cap anyways. anything on discord?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
still nothing on patreon which is surprising but im willing to stretch the 1/3rd thing out as far as it can go before this shit drops no cap anyways. anything on discord?
"1/3rd" is outdated. Teary's latest appearance was on Patreon saying "on the weekend", so at the latest, today.

That said, as always; love Teary as an artist but his project management skills are not very reliable. It'll drop when it drops.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I’m sure when it comes out, a flood of people will come in here all excited and stuff so just wait and see, it’ll come out when it’s ready :)

Reactions: galler

kronos1997

Sep 27, 2022
Dude i have finish the game twice, even with the bug you can play it.
Tot and katalist are great game, that all, or go play femdom game who are text based kinetic novel bad drawing mainly maledom with one footjoob on html or not where you should read shit for 30mn to get a little drawing, in pre alpha demo.
I am stuck at after you rescue ki from that blood basement now nothing happens i dont get new quests pls help

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I think the only info so far is 700+ images...

...but if we're lucky, its more Ayleen and Dixie.
700 images sounds huge, or am i tripping? Isnt that like double the images we currently have or sth?
I do also have to ask, will there be any new fetishes such as scat added or has the creator outright said that there wont be any others?

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
The release date can only keep shrinking so much... 10 days then 5, maybe next weekend.
Thats in the case of it being confirmed by the end of january though. Has it been confirmed to come out soon? I dont know anything about the update plan besides what a person told me about it maybe dropping this weekend

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
700 images sounds huge, or am i tripping? Isnt that like double the images we currently have or sth?
I do also have to ask, will there be any new fetishes such as scat added or has the creator outright said that there wont be any others?
We have 3.3k but it includes the animations and expressions, Vhaila has like 40 expressions. We also have a lot of unused content.
There was an unused scat scene with Bonnie and there are variables for gold, scat and futa as well as :love:femboydom:love:, so it's very likely we'll get some more fetishes.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
We have 3.3k but it includes the animations and expressions, Vhaila has like 40 expressions. We also have a lot of unused content.
There was an unused scat scene with Bonnie and there are variables for gold, scat and futa as well as :love:femboydom:love:, so it's very likely we'll get some more fetishes.
Ooh, im very much hoping for some scat then, especially from the girl i already forgot the name of with the piss drinking, that would be amazing :love:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
By chance is there a log or something for what is supposedly getting released in this new update?
Besides what's been said, there's also two new characters (with H scenes), plus more content and presumably H scenes for the girls in the dungeon.

Also Maven content, maybe a bit of Vhidna stuff (though her full content expansion is suppoused to be the update after this). And besides content, also a rework of the journal system and reworked art (not sure if it's noticeably visually changed or if Teary just adjusted it on a technical level)

Probably even more than this, since Teary always adds surprise stuff. Plus the last report on the content was in September, and the update was originally gonna drop on October before apparently a massive amount of feature creep happened.

Which is why I insist that I don't mind the wait per se, since the game and its updates are ridiculously big compared to other games in the genre. It's just the radio silence which is annoying.

Reactions: Tom Aspinall
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes