RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Ziggy5

Dec 14, 2021
everyone got so bored waiting for the new update this is now the new TOT thread.
The lack of an update has made it too hard for folks to contain their degeneracy anymore. I give it a month before society fully collapses.

Teary, you're killing us here.

Reactions: marioman

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Dilan has a penis length of 6-7 inches if we use his hand width as a reference. Maybe six and a bit if he has 3 inch wide hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very cool
Based

But also highly doubt the hand is 3in across, you got me real curious and mine are right about 3.25in across. Unless Dilan is way bigger overall than we think... and Dilan definitely doesn't have much meat to his body anyway.

Also fun fact this led me to discover, some peoples palms are the same width as their feet.

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
sorry, any1 has the save of all enemies beated? i have 1 save but the game don't read that
If you have a save file you wanna import you have to use a workaround. Basically the game requires you to save at the save state you want to import to allow the game to recognise the imported save file. Start game, play the intro, save in Slot 1 if the file you want to import is from slot 1. Then just copy paste the save file into the folder and start the game.

Reactions: galler

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
What's causing the delay anyways? Teary said he only had some things to delete left, did he delete the new update? Or did he find the bugs?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes