RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

meimatsumoto

Jun 2, 2018
You morons. Absolute idiots. BO WEI + KODA = 9 letters. TEARYCIAN = 9 letters. Same person confirmed. This allows us to take the 9's and flip them, which shows 66. This is the 3RD update to 0.096, and we're on the 3RD delay cycle. 3+3=6. Combine those numbers and you get 666. COINCIDENCE?! This can only mean that all femdom games are being created, and then systematically delayed, by the devil himself. We are all being punished for our sins in the most heinous way fellow pirates.
you do realize most people in this forum enjoy being punished though...

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Me wondering if update denial could become an actual fetish.
probably. i mean, it's not too far away from findom and censorship fetishes.
Like, did something happen to Teary? Or are they just waiting for the resubscription date to drop the update?
nobody knows... no words from teary in two weeks now, the last ones being "tomorrow, sorry", on january 30th.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Like, did something happen to Teary? Or are they just waiting for the resubscription date to drop the update?
There’s no set date on when your Patreon pledge charges you.. teary put it to whenever you sign up, it charges you on that day…

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So going through the code there are multiple routes you can get with macky! Which one are going for?… when they get expanded on anyways …

Reactions: Demon1dixie

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
So going through the code there are multiple routes you can get with macky! Which one are going for?… when they get expanded on anyways …
These are just triggers for certain parts of her progression, creepy is after you've sniffed her shoes while she was away for example. Idk exactly when the other two trigger but it should be after you're blocked from working and then after you can ask her for 'favors'.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
These are just triggers for certain parts of her progression, creepy is after you've sniffed her shoes while she was away for example. Idk exactly when the other two trigger but it should be after you're blocked from working and then after you can ask her for 'favors'.
These are triggers for possible routes that have will have different dialogues and possible scenes, Teary was having problems creating different routes for Miss Macky because of soft locks on certain dialogue choices, he was going to leave some stuff out but decided to go just all in... Kinda looks like spaghetti rn sooo :ROFLMAO:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
These are triggers for possible routes that have will have different dialogues and possible scenes, Teary was having problems creating different routes for Miss Macky because of soft locks on certain dialogue choices, he was going to leave some stuff out but decided to go just all in... Kinda looks like spaghetti rn sooo :ROFLMAO:
3F6C54E5-DA0E-40DC-B6B9-2849DBC8C842.jpeg

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I hope Macky will eventually get more than just boot-sniffing and foot stuff. I know she's just a teacher but she's one of the hottest characters in the game design-wise.
Of Course she's going to get a variety of fetishes! There's also a Mystery about her that our character has a suspicion of when he finds the teleporter in her room and he finds out its mostly used traveling to our MCs room (02).. Furthermore, there's a paper that hanging on the back wall of Mackys room which consist of numbers... Before the MC is possibly turned into (Pets route) (Happens for the other routes I believe to, but I Forget) His Room number is on there as 02 and then there's a "o" after it (02 O), when you confirm what route you go, that letter changes into an "x" -"(02 X). I know it's been discussed here before but I just wanted to mention again :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: colifa
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes