RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

ItsNeek

Oct 23, 2020
How do I progress with Ms. Macky? I left my paper on her desk as intended, but nothing else has happened with her. I tried skipping more classes but nothing seems to work.

Edit: Also, will I ever get to meet the other female teachers?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
How do I progress with Ms. Macky? I left my paper on her desk as intended, but nothing else has happened with her. I tried skipping more classes but nothing seems to work.

Edit: Also, will I ever get to meet the other female teachers?
Have you *slept* through classes yet? Skipping is by working at mchearty's but also you need to sleep through 3 as well. Beyond that, once you've done the assignments you need to sniff her shoes multiple times in her apartment at night. It'll lead to you getting caught and some more stuff after that.

Swear to god first thing I am doing when the update drops is making a guide for how I personally get through main story and also Macky LOL

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Why are all the femdom artists doing this???

Do they like to milk people?
View attachment 2358541
Cynical: Patreon count isn't growing much anyways even with updates so why work hard on it when it doesn't give you anything.
Not cynical: making the same game with a specific fetish and style for years is creatively exhausting and it's hard to make new scenarios for it that are fresh.

I think it's somewhere in the middle at least for Katalist since the last update was pretty bland and bug-ridden yet he's still drawing quite a lot.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes