RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Honestly? If Teary posts tomorrow it ain't even that bad... 2-3 weeks compared to pickaxe emoji is nothing

Here's to hoping his timing and communication continue to get better. We all want the game to flourish more than anything else otherwise nobody gets anything.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Honestly? If Teary posts tomorrow it ain't even that bad... 2-3 weeks compared to pickaxe emoji is nothing

Here's to hoping his timing and communication continue to get better. We all want the game to flourish more than anything else otherwise nobody gets anything.
Editing Patreon posts is pretty fucking bad and really shouldn't be defended even if it's a few days, all the silence and delays were ok but doing something like that is just scummy and is making me really not want to sub (though I probably still will if the update isn't broken).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dulkkae

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Hurting the Discord's feelings.
You gotta let out your frustration on somebody I guess.
Also why did the guy single me out with the big image lmao, I just commented on the patreon post.

If he releases at least Tommorow, I'll sub for a bit to the Patreon to see how's the Discord doin', I'm curious
You finally interested in the Katalist lore?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Editing Patreon posts is pretty fucking bad and really shouldn't be defended even if it's a few days, all the silence and delays were ok but doing something like that is just scummy and is making me really not want to sub (though I probably still will if the update isn't broken).
Well, at least he did note that it was an Edit, instead of Shadow Editing (and pretending there was no edit). But still, it is another broken promise to add to the pile (especially bad when your patreons are supposed to trust you to keep supporting your project).

A lil'. The Community lore, that is; I did not get into the game proper just yet (I was thinking of looking into it with this update, as I haven't taken a look into the game for quite a while, meaning I got new content to uncover and order for a bit).

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You gotta let out your frustration on somebody I guess.
Also why did the guy single me out with the big image lmao, I just commented on the patreon post.

Lol if I remember correctly, 20 pages ago there’s was a whole discussion on the lore :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JakeMSG

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
For what it's worth, Teary on the discord said early today:

"Bugs aside, it's taking a bit for the routine stuff, deletions and misc
Tomorrow, sorry"

I don't think that the edit on the patreon was meant to be a lie or anything since he said this on the discord. This thread is not his target audience, after all.

Still, as always... *bad* project management skills, but that's par for the course already. Tbh if the update comes out and is good, I'll be satisfied with that. I'm not losing money after all lmao (maybe I'd sub if I could, the economy just ain't what it was)

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes