RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Her third scene is still bugged (the facefarting scene)
Oh, I have gas turned off and it works then.

For what it's worth, even with gas turned off the scene is very obviously about farting. Kinda annoyed me tbh, but if that's your thing then that's how you can get the scene to work I guess.

aaa2mdv

Feb 10, 2022
hello sorry for the inconvenience but I don't know what to do after completing the red roads mission, after miki and maven are there other enemies?

galler

Aug 3, 2019
hello sorry for the inconvenience but I don't know what to do after completing the red roads mission, after miki and maven are there other enemies?
That is more or less the end if the current content. I believe there is an event you can get after going to class and maybe some dream sequences.

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
There was a ghost too in the classroom but Teary apparently removed (or relocated) it because it caused players to get stuck at their desk in the classroom.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
It's not as prevalent to share many Saves for games like this, as there isn't strictly a "Full" save, in that there is no Gallery, and depending on how you play, you can go down "Submission routes" for some of the characters. Also, info is spread out, and it is possible that some have yet to see all the content of the game, therefore it's hard to even know for sure if you're Save is "Full", or close to it (unless you do some Editor digging to see specifically everything implemented in the game).

BLZFC

Mar 17, 2022
How do you work at mchearty's? when i talk to the cashier i don't get the option to work there.

galler

Aug 3, 2019
How do you work at mchearty's? when i talk to the cashier i don't get the option to work there.
You won't be able to work at mcheartys immediately after starting the game, you might need to progress a few days forward if you are early in the game.

Usually if you meet John in the entrance of the school after class he will invite you to eat at mcheartys. Go with him and you will be guven a choice to return to school or stay in the city, choose to stay. Onece you have done that walk up to the entrance to mcheartys (but don't go inside) and you should see a poster on the wall (with an explanation mark floating above it), interact with it. Once that is done you need to go into mcheartys and speak with the girl behind the counter about "work". Once that has been done you will be able to skip classes by going to mcheartys for work.

I hope this helps.

BLZFC

Mar 17, 2022
You won't be able to work at mcheartys immediately after starting the game, you might need to progress a few days forward if you are early in the game.

Usually if you meet John in the entrance of the school after class he will invite you to eat at mcheartys. Go with him and you will be guven a choice to return to school or stay in the city, choose to stay. Onece you have done that walk up to the entrance to mcheartys (but don't go inside) and you should see a poster on the wall (with an explanation mark floating above it), interact with it. Once that is done you need to go into mcheartys and speak with the girl behind the counter about "work". Once that has been done you will be able to skip classes by going to mcheartys for work.

I hope this helps.
Thank you for the reply, l'll try and hope it works

Reactions: galler
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes