RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
We're inching closer... One step at a time... So we got two new succubi, 1 new encounter, Ayleen update and Maven update. Huge update.

Thank god I'll get to play it before irl teachers dom me with their boring ass lectures.
Also this which idk who is but yeah I can’t wait bro!!

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
This one is for the mindsinks (dreams), surely, lot of stuff to uncover there.

Still I hope we get some feet scenes from Serenata and Alex, which usually is a given at least, gonna be disappointed if it's all shoes.
I do love me some good foot scenes!! I already posted this but here’s your wish bro 18FAD2D4-470C-4ECB-855A-531FDA36B731.png

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
Also this which idk who is but yeah I can’t wait bro!!
with respect if you really think you are better just cause you are patreon of this game idk what to tell you. i dont care if you dont post a single picture here but when you post 1 picture you are just blue balling others and thats not cool and i have no respect for that so next time dont do this mate thanks and have a great day :)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
with respect if you really think you are better just cause you are patreon of this game idk what to tell you. i dont care if you dont post a single picture here but when you post 1 picture you are just blue balling others and thats not cool and i have no respect for that so next time dont do this mate thanks and have a great day :)
Lol you should see earlier posts of when I didn’t put everything just a sneak peak lol but yeah understandable bro you as well have a great day bro

Reactions: Jegal Taek

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Alex has tiny little booty, I prefer big booty,
I was debating on to teary for the teasers, but ill wait till the actual update drops because unfortunately I think we're still about 3 weeks away from the release D:

Pegging toggle sounds fun, although some people might be upset and call it gaydom D=
Sounds like new scenes for Ayleen thats great =O

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Alex has tiny little booty, I prefer big booty,
I was debating on to teary for the teasers, but ill wait till the actual update drops because unfortunately I think we're still about 3 weeks away from the release D:

Pegging toggle sounds fun, although some people might be upset and call it gaydom D=
Sounds like new scenes for Ayleen thats great =O
I mean, I do love Big Bootys too but Small ones are nice as well lol Alex has a certain charm with her ;) he did say the 28/29th soo we’ll see tho…!!

Reactions: Evizzy89
Jun 3, 2022
[WIP/Will edit] v0.096P3:
-Added Serenata
-Fight&H&Others
-Can also do all craftings at her place once beaten
-Added Serpentine
-Fight&H&Others
-[Locations: Portal World, depends on stage]
-Not really aggressive nor friendly, may or may not approach
-Can steal Pennies and Energy
-Added Alex
-Fight&H&Others
-Ayleen
-Ayleen can now be progressed through by Submitting
-Added Scenes
-Few edits
-Misc
-Maven
-Added Scenes
-Some are related to progression
-If MC lost to Maven, some will trigger automatically
-Some edits
-Misc
-Students
-Added Scenes
-Related to Shoes, Socks, Feet, Findom
-Creepy Students
-Added Scenes
-Related to Ass, Panties, Toggle
-Changed Ratio to 16:9
-Various edits to existing CGs/Graphics to fit
-Edits to various Characters
-Toggles
-Added "Pegging" Toggle
-Gameplay Stuff
-Added hover-on descriptions to battle statuses
-For both MC and Opponent
-Added Dodging
-When already on block position (by input, not by action guard), a QTE for Dodging will appear
-So, if you attack you can't dodge, only guard. But if you guard instead of using a skill, you can also Dodge
-Successfully dodging an attack will nullify nearly all damage, and resist statuses such as stun and bleeding
-Some statuses may make dodging not possible (there are workarounds)
-Added Journal tracing on screen
-Fixed
-Active Guard graphic getting stuck on screen
-John not continuing the event
-Miki getting stuck
-Magentia max stage immobilizing
-I don't remember all the other fixes sorry
-Other

Could somebody share images??
Probably going to need a guide to find all this stuff, I'm probably not going to find it all on my own lol

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I mean, I do love Big Bootys too but Small ones are nice as well lol Alex has a certain charm with her ;) he did say the 28/29th soo we’ll see tho…!!
Yeah but going by Tearys pattern, the updates generally come out roughly 6 weeks after his initial estimate (eg the 10th of this month + 6 weeks)
I love butt-smothering so I hope Alex is like Miki + Bonnie
the other two dont interest me yet judging by the screen shots
Seranata looks like a Noo type, and the other looks maybe like a Vhidna type
but after this long it looks like the update will have a bit for everyone, I think I am most looking forward to new Ayleen scenes

Alex does have a Charm to her, I actually really liked her design when I first saw it, and her attitude I really hope she is fleshed out well

Probably going to need a guide to find all this stuff, I'm probably not going to find it all on my own lol
I am sure theres going to be a couple of us playing right away <_< Ill be starting from scratch since I lost my save file a long time ago, ill probably try out the submitting to Ayleen route, ill also be fully submitting to Bonnie and Miki,(and ill probably try a save submitting to the new characters) ill probably leave the student stuff alone till the end since that stuff seems to break quite easily

Theory Crafting!!
I wonder if Seranta isnt the ice-witch? (I noticed we have toggles for ice-witch essence and even Dominic essence)
the fact that we can do crafting at her place I am wondering if well be forming some sort of semi-relationship with her much like Vailia
I wonder with the pegging toggle if we will actually get some pegging content? I wonder who it will be, my hopes are for Ayleen or Alex (I guess I am kinda a simp for Ayleen)

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Are bugs all over the place in this game or am i have to do precise interactions to get scenes? I gave the third assignment to Macky but i can't go futher than that. I tried to skip classes and interacting with her shoes but still nothing happens. There is no option in her patrolling state either.
You need to interact with her shoes in her room during night time and do it 3 times in a row iirc.

When the new update comes out I am going to write a guide for her I stg and I believe there is also a guide posted in the thread too which may have help if you can find it.

Никола́й

May 29, 2019
You need to interact with her shoes in her room during night time and do it 3 times in a row iirc.

When the new update comes out I am going to write a guide for her I stg and I believe there is also a guide posted in the thread too which may have help if you can find it.
Sadly still nothing. He just says this:

1674546786989.png

yolo397453534

Jun 28, 2020
Hey, I'm new here, is there a guide to this game somewhere in the thread? I realised you have to repeat some fights for the content to unlock and have been blindly trying but now I'm stuck on Bonnie. I beat her and don't know what to do next. Can I get some help?

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I wonder if Tracy will work properly, don't think he mentioned her, never got her to work.
Hopefully he fixes this image too she looks like a fish lmao :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tracy C2 Hm P.png
Hey, I'm new here, is there a guide to this game somewhere in the thread? I realised you have to repeat some fights for the content to unlock and have been blindly trying but now I'm stuck on Bonnie. I beat her and don't know what to do next. Can I get some help?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1943052_Katalist_Guide_4e.txt
Use the search function brother

Reactions: Zepheral

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I wonder if Tracy will work properly, don't think he mentioned her, never got her to work.
Pretty sure that Tracy works now? You just gotta trigger her panties a couple of times. She used to bug out during the scene but that part was fixed.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes