RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
End Rant

I heard the next updates were going to focus on expanding Vhida and Maven, which is why I am personally not to hype about this update, but I am hype for new characters because it means maybe theres some relevant content for me
I personally think he does the characters quite well especially when it comes to the battle submission mechanic, starting off with the kneeling eventually hitting the mind break status and being able to crawl to your preferred mistress which opens up different scenes

I know so far you cant be mind broken by everyone (I think just Maven,Bonnie and Ayleen at this point?) if anyone could correct me that would be nice I know Miki used to have a crawl option but since the newer updates it got deleted? (you used to be able to ask to be her toilet)

Right now I really wish we had some teasers so we could theory-craft on the next characters and their potential fetishes
I also do wish there was bad end options (such that domina has) where you give up and are eventually forced to some separate area where you can interact with objects for repeatable events (I wouldnt mind spending the rest of my life crawling on my hands and knees in Ayleens library, being her footstool and chair)

Also did anyone else notice that Ayleen wanders around her library if you wait and do nothing long enough? she runs over to her bookshelves to grab books, I have raced back to her chair while she wanders around in hopes I could sniff it or be her chair/tried to see if it triggers any scenes but it doesnt =(
Yeah this, if there is nothing that hardstops me from progressing the content I'd much rather have it asap, even more when a deadline is set

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Bad end Idea(happy ending?)D=
Ayleen wanders off you race back to her chair and trash it, she gets mad, stabs you with her poison to paralyze you and you're forced to spend your life as her chair

I would love bad ending triggers in this game, because I really do like the characters and their designs, the succubus themselves aren't really mean they're actually pretty gentle and passive so I would love to get options to piss them off to unleash a more sadistic nature in them
Ayleen kinda has that when you lose to her too much (the chair mindbreak) I would love more of it for all the characters
Bro I Love that idea :D:D

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I love it when the characters focus on something that they do well, it makes it feel like the characters have their own quirks and fetishes (Maven spit/foot, Ayleen furniture play, Bonnie Fart play, Macky foot content, Bev Cunni/piss ect ect) where as a game like Domina every character does the exact same thing there is nothing new other than a reskin

what I would like to see is temperament/attitude changes from the succubus that lead to bad endings because I would just like to see a bit more sadistic and forceful Bonnie/Ayleen its just my imagination goin

I think my ideal succubus would be a mix between Miki and Bonnie (I love the big booty women) and I love Mikis attitude

not expecting any of this to be implemented its just fun to theory craft while waiting on the update

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Overall though I don't think it's a good idea to explore right now. I think an intelligent way for Teary to move is to fully explore the story to its end, and then go back and add to places he has new ideas for. That way there isn't insane overlap and themes can be strongly defined for each character.

E.g.

Not every character needs to have human chair content, but where it fits well it will hit way harder than if its forced into every characters possible outcomes.

Maven is actually a perfect example of this, she is the only character in game so far to include spit play (to my knowledge) and for her it works REALLY well. It's been a while since I played but I still remember her electric blue lips and can't recall any other characters lip color with confidence (Vhidna maybe black?). When the character design both physically and mentally match the sexy stuff it multiplies the goodness!

I think that's how Teary has been going about things too, we know there's more to come in the future for Maven, Vhidna, Macky, and other characters we haven't met yet - but pushing things forward story AND content wise makes the most sense from all angles I can see. Thats not to say it should be ignored completely and it hasn't been! Several "side" characters have been introduced along the way and both the mundane and magical world has been expanded mapwise for more as we go.
Yeah I Feel like any of those character are good for that content, tho, if I may say, Bonnie is the queen of the buttocks content lol but it's interesting to know why bonnie is intruded on our mind? She helped is in the underground tower part but for whaat I wonder?? Than there's Those factions including the People from the underground tower in our school, Caroline and the Principle who has taken an interest than us... She literally cleared a spot in out class, and the students say how weird it was that there's a new student in the middle of the semester... it be nice to put a face to the principle tbh...

Reactions: Evizzy89

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I Just want to know what the unknown entity is that has been with us pretty much since the beginning of the game, especially if you don't heavily get involved with Bonnie, she appears in are dreams and saves us from danger instead of Bonnie...

Aug 23, 2020
Teary said it would be released 1/3... last post was sep 29th, 1 third of a year is 4 months aka release jan 29th. Next increment of delay would be a decade, so 1/3 of a decade is 3 years, aka 2026, same trend as TOT... likely same dev.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
He should really say something on the day of the deadline whether late or not, I'm ok with him being silent inbetween updates but not communicating on deadline day is such a bad business practice

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
I'm pleased to have read teary is playtesting it before release, I can certainly wait and will so I will see you boys when the update is live!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I’m not going to post the pictures… but I’ll tell you… they’re Amazing!! :giggle::giggle: Anyways heres what he said, “
Apologies for the long wait.
Will release on the 28/29 of January.
Edit: forgot to tell, I changed the subscription thing to the new one on the 10th; so new subscribers won't get charged twice when they pledge after the 1st of the month, and can renew on the day they pledged each month instead. No double-charge thing anymore and can decide the renewal date, in short.”

Drovosek11

Apr 16, 2021
[WIP/Will edit] v0.096P3:
-Added Serenata
-Fight&H&Others
-Can also do all craftings at her place once beaten
-Added Serpentine
-Fight&H&Others
-[Locations: Portal World, depends on stage]
-Not really aggressive nor friendly, may or may not approach
-Can steal Pennies and Energy
-Added Alex
-Fight&H&Others
-Ayleen
-Ayleen can now be progressed through by Submitting
-Added Scenes
-Few edits
-Misc
-Maven
-Added Scenes
-Some are related to progression
-If MC lost to Maven, some will trigger automatically
-Some edits
-Misc
-Students
-Added Scenes
-Related to Shoes, Socks, Feet, Findom
-Creepy Students
-Added Scenes
-Related to Ass, Panties, Toggle
-Changed Ratio to 16:9
-Various edits to existing CGs/Graphics to fit
-Edits to various Characters
-Toggles
-Added "Pegging" Toggle
-Gameplay Stuff
-Added hover-on descriptions to battle statuses
-For both MC and Opponent
-Added Dodging
-When already on block position (by input, not by action guard), a QTE for Dodging will appear
-So, if you attack you can't dodge, only guard. But if you guard instead of using a skill, you can also Dodge
-Successfully dodging an attack will nullify nearly all damage, and resist statuses such as stun and bleeding
-Some statuses may make dodging not possible (there are workarounds)
-Added Journal tracing on screen
-Fixed
-Active Guard graphic getting stuck on screen
-John not continuing the event
-Miki getting stuck
-Magentia max stage immobilizing
-I don't remember all the other fixes sorry
-Other

Could somebody share images??

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes