RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
He’s finished with the update, but now he’s play testing the update, because he doesn’t want an update as buggy as the last time… so for how much he added to the game, now he has to play every angle/path to make sure it’s not buggy, who knows when it’s done, hopefully soon but I’d rather have a game not buggy where everyone can’t see certain content than later release

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
He’s finished with the update, but now he’s play testing the update, because he doesn’t want an update as buggy as the last time… so for how much he added to the game, now he has to play every angle/path to make sure it’s not buggy, who knows when it’s done, hopefully soon but I’d rather have a game not buggy where everyone can’t see certain content than later release
Been saying for ages that Teary shouldn't be playtesting his own game by himself. He already knows the most efficient solution to progress through a new update because he is the one that coded it, this is why all the bugs get missed by him.

A lot of the game breaking bugs are found by the playerbase doing pointless shit & making illogical choices due to their limited knowledge on what's supposed to be happening.

We aren't getting a long wait and a bug-free game. We're getting a long wait and broken mess as per usual.
Until he decides to start a trusted playtesting group anyway. People will do that shit for free, no excuse to not practice this in a dev cycle imo.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Been saying for ages that Teary shouldn't be playtesting his own game by himself. He already knows the most efficient solution to progress through a new update because he is the one that coded it, this is why all the bugs get missed by him.

A lot of the game breaking bugs are found by the playerbase doing pointless shit & making illogical choices due to their limited knowledge on what's supposed to be happening.

We aren't getting a long wait and a bug-free game. We're getting a long wait and broken mess as per usual.
Until he decides to start a trusted playtesting group anyway. People will do that shit for free, no excuse to not practice this in a dev cycle imo.
I feel like bugfixing is always an excuse for being late anyways, but he should be doing that regardless for the actual bugfixing process yeah

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Wow such positive energy, yeah this update is going to be a buggy mess and he should jus release it anyways lmao and when it's released a buggy mess we should tell him that he should've had multiple people play testing, sheesh what a trashy dev..

"We aren't getting a long wait and a bug-free game. We're getting a long wait and broken mess as per usual."

Such a clown bro, maybe he has people that play test it that isn't his patreon we don't know... Just because his last update was SUPEr buggy doesn't mean this one will have that many... games like this are going to have bugs regardless, nothing can't be perfect lol, so keep that negative energy bro, I'm sure it work well with you

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I do agree, but I would take it a step further:

Make the game that YOU would want to play. Forget placating a group of "customers". Like-minded players will find your game eventually, and in the meantime, you are making something that you enjoy creating, which will help keep you motivated.
True. As long as the creator understands they may not make ANY money then. If I give you money for a product I am a customer and I expect to be treated like it and treated right.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Wow such positive energy, yeah this update is going to be a buggy mess and he should jus release it anyways lmao and when it's released a buggy mess we should tell him that he should've had multiple people play testing, sheesh what a trashy dev..

"We aren't getting a long wait and a bug-free game. We're getting a long wait and broken mess as per usual."

Such a clown bro, maybe he has people that play test it that isn't his patreon we don't know... Just because his last update was SUPEr buggy doesn't mean this one will have that many... games like this are going to have bugs regardless, nothing can't be perfect lol, so keep that negative energy bro, I'm sure it work well with you

You're the clown for thinking all criticism towards a game or developer is just unnecessary hate for the sake of 'negative energy' or whatever chakra nonsense you're spewing there.
How's expecting more of the same a negative outlook? That's being realistic based on the track record of the past couple of releases.
I'd argue you're trashing him more by assuming he doesn't give a shit about releasing an unplayable update & purposely does so because 'nothing can't be perfect lol'

I'd love to be proven wrong and Teary actually has done things differently this time, but if so, why not communicate that fact with the people giving him their support? Isn't that the entire benefit for your patrons in the first place, communication?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I’m sure you would be loved to be proven wrong, a bug free game wouldn’t that be something!! As Thanos said, it’s enviable… (we’ll not exactly that lol) but don’t take my “energy” comment seriously it’s a form of expression :) but either way, arguing isn’t the healthiest of things to do, so let’s just hope the game comes out sooner or later with little bugs :D

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
I’m sure you would be loved to be proven wrong, a bug free game wouldn’t that be something!! As Thanos said, it’s enviable… (we’ll not exactly that lol) but don’t take my “energy” comment seriously it’s a form of expression :) but either way, arguing isn’t the healthiest of things to do, so let’s just hope the game comes out sooner or later with little bugs :D
It feels like there's two people on your account because you start off responding to a totally neutral tone post with a valid point by calling them a clown and then say this as if you weren't the one starting the argument.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It feels like there's two people on your account because you start off responding to a totally neutral tone post with a valid point by calling them a clown and then say this as if you weren't the one starting the argument.
Maybe YA NeVer KnOw ;)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
No, seriously. If you don't want there to be arguments a good way to start would be to not start arguments.
No we Just don't want to continue them because they're never ending at a certain point and it just gets tiring, id rather just discuss content at this point :) and I didn't start anything the other literally responded to my point with just a putrid statement and I said my piece about it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
End Rant

I heard the next updates were going to focus on expanding Vhida and Maven, which is why I am personally not to hype about this update, but I am hype for new characters because it means maybe theres some relevant content for me
I personally think he does the characters quite well especially when it comes to the battle submission mechanic, starting off with the kneeling eventually hitting the mind break status and being able to crawl to your preferred mistress which opens up different scenes

I know so far you cant be mind broken by everyone (I think just Maven,Bonnie and Ayleen at this point?) if anyone could correct me that would be nice I know Miki used to have a crawl option but since the newer updates it got deleted? (you used to be able to ask to be her toilet)

Right now I really wish we had some teasers so we could theory-craft on the next characters and their potential fetishes
I also do wish there was bad end options (such that domina has) where you give up and are eventually forced to some separate area where you can interact with objects for repeatable events (I wouldnt mind spending the rest of my life crawling on my hands and knees in Ayleens library, being her footstool and chair)

Also did anyone else notice that Ayleen wanders around her library if you wait and do nothing long enough? she runs over to her bookshelves to grab books, I have raced back to her chair while she wanders around in hopes I could sniff it or be her chair/tried to see if it triggers any scenes but it doesnt =(

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
Again won't post screenshot since it got removed last time, but there's just been a sighting of Teary

He says it's done but while replaying it he found stuff to polish. "Won't delay further than the workdays. So this weekend at worst"

Get your incense and your altars ready, boys and girls. It's time to pray.
Any news? Still waiting sadly

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
write that down TEARY WRITE THAT DOWN!
Bad end Idea(happy ending?)D=
Ayleen wanders off you race back to her chair and trash it, she gets mad, stabs you with her poison to paralyze you and you're forced to spend your life as her chair

I would love bad ending triggers in this game, because I really do like the characters and their designs, the succubus themselves aren't really mean they're actually pretty gentle and passive so I would love to get options to piss them off to unleash a more sadistic nature in them
Ayleen kinda has that when you lose to her too much (the chair mindbreak) I would love more of it for all the characters

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Bad end Idea(happy ending?)D=
Ayleen wanders off you race back to her chair and trash it, she gets mad, stabs you with her poison to paralyze you and you're forced to spend your life as her chair

I would love bad ending triggers in this game, because I really do like the characters and their designs, the succubus themselves aren't really mean they're actually pretty gentle and passive so I would love to get options to piss them off to unleash a more sadistic nature in them
Ayleen kinda has that when you lose to her too much (the chair mindbreak) I would love more of it for all the characters
Overall though I don't think it's a good idea to explore right now. I think an intelligent way for Teary to move is to fully explore the story to its end, and then go back and add to places he has new ideas for. That way there isn't insane overlap and themes can be strongly defined for each character.

E.g.

Not every character needs to have human chair content, but where it fits well it will hit way harder than if its forced into every characters possible outcomes.

Maven is actually a perfect example of this, she is the only character in game so far to include spit play (to my knowledge) and for her it works REALLY well. It's been a while since I played but I still remember her electric blue lips and can't recall any other characters lip color with confidence (Vhidna maybe black?). When the character design both physically and mentally match the sexy stuff it multiplies the goodness!

I think that's how Teary has been going about things too, we know there's more to come in the future for Maven, Vhidna, Macky, and other characters we haven't met yet - but pushing things forward story AND content wise makes the most sense from all angles I can see. Thats not to say it should be ignored completely and it hasn't been! Several "side" characters have been introduced along the way and both the mundane and magical world has been expanded mapwise for more as we go.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes