RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Alright, I'll give a brief answer for your questions.

1. Lying or not telling the entire truth, that's for sure.
2. His journal and I would assume his general behavior.
3. The school bimbo that you get to meet at the convenience store at night.
5. The mindsink is the state the MC is after encountering Bonnie. Having hallucinations and basically losing his mind.
Not only Bonnie does the Mindsink but there’s another entity that influences the MC as well… it just seems that there are a lot of factions going on, like the principle is able to get us in the middle of school and some of the characters say how weird that is, and we even haven’t met her yet… the underground cultists that have infiltrated the school that hate succubi, and then there are the Succubi and Justicars that have their own agenda with the MC, with some characters like Bonnie that seems like they are trying to soul capture are MC and influence him but I’m just wondering who the mysterious figure (it seems like from the beginning of the game is)

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Not only Bonnie does the Mindsink but there’s another entity that influences the MC as well… it just seems that there are a lot of factions going on, like the principle is able to get us in the middle of school and some of the characters say how weird that is, and we even haven’t met her yet… the underground cultists that have infiltrated the school that hate succubi, and then there are the Succubi and Justicars that have their own agenda with the MC, with some characters like Bonnie that seems like they are trying to soul capture are MC and influence him but I’m just wondering who the mysterious figure (it seems like from the beginning of the game is)
you forgot about the witches. it's not just Valia. pretty sure she mentions something in that regard herself as well, but blossy too tells you about witches around and there are also these in the files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they're named "WitchMafura" and "PoisonWitch".

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Apr 29, 2020
you forgot about the witches. it's not just Valia. pretty sure she mentions something in that regard herself as well, but blossy too tells you about witches around and there are also these in the files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they're named "WitchMafura" and "PoisonWitch".
I think the Poison Witch does more than just regular poison, like with some forms of "Poison" that come from within the body if you know what I mean.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Snippy snip
1) Yeah, both are possible. The land she's in (don't remember the name) is also implied to be a backwards shithole of some sort, plus IIRC she mentions in passing something about not being up-to-date for like 700 years or so. Still, the succubi are consistently confused when you tell them pretty much anything about what Vaila says, and her spiel about freeing the world from succubi doesn't seem to align with the rest of the lore (there are places where the races are equal and the NPCs near Vaila's hut never appear particularly worried about the status quo)
2) The diary, as has been said. His goal is not really clear (besides something to do with his mom) but he's 100% lying about his goals and his relationship with the MC.
3) Student in the college, you can find her in the store at the Golden Way. Won't spoil her route in case you wanna do her (though I've seen people say she's broken... personally never had an issue)
4) Vhidna and Ayleen seem less like they're *lying* to the MC and more like they don't care enough to tell him the truth.
5) The mindsink is the dream sections of the Interlude, where you talk to either a weird ghost version of Bonnie or another character depending on the route.
6) There's a kid you can find near the bus stop in the college and twice in Vania's hotel, who has secret cutscenes that are a bit difficult to trigger (AFAIK you need a certain level of insanity for each). Won't say more than that to avoid spoilers.

I think that the game already has solid enough writing to show that Teary *is* capable of making a good narrative. The question is how long it'll take. Tbh I'd rather that Teary cuts down a bit on the scope of the game, maybe moves some of it to a different project if he wants, and focuses on finishing the important stuff. I can think of at least five different characters that are seemingly important to the story and yet haven't even made an appearance yet!

Also, to see the image files find an RPGM file decrypter and use it to decrypt the images. There's some interesting stuff in there.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
tbh i am here for the madness of it, don't make it smaller imo. part of the charm is just how fkin crazy shit is getting, the stakes and implications make things have weight to them

lickweedSnake

Jun 9, 2019
If you're so sure, let us go over the evidence:
  1. You can hit on Dominic
  2. Dominic has a battle
  3. Dilan is very feminine, confirmed through dialogue, so is Dominic
  4. Dominic's underwear in the game files
  5. Ki's underwear in the game files
  6. Hum the femboy Incubus
  7. Hum telling Dilan he'll learn what Incubi are later.
  8. Dilan can dom the frustrated husband for money
You also have another tidbit:
Femboydom is an ingame variable.
With all this information in mind, I think it's pretty safe to say it is being considered.
Finally some good fucking food

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
I mean… Maybe? But then again I’m sure this thread would be destroyed with spoilers and just not actual bugs being said to Teary who primarily communicates through discord
yeah that's true but would lead up to hype if the dev build was good and would help with playtesting being sped up and have more incentive toward donating to the patreon

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes