RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
What is your evidence for Dominic being a girl? I'd like for you to list it in a similar fashion. You should also address the points I made instead of vaguely dismissing them.
I’m not vaguely dismissing anything just look at my other opinions on the matter, second I never said Dom was definitely a girl, but I’m saying we don’t know if it’s definitely a Dude either, we’ll just have to wait and see… idk why you guys are so hooked on this topic, I Don’t Care.. if he does or does not put That stuff in the game, I’m just saying for BOTH party’s on here that it would benefit if there was a toggle to turn it off or on (have femboys or have Femdom)! So y’all need to stop projecting all this stuff on other people and then attacking them on their opinions on the matter, because a lot people are tired of this discussion that’s been going on for three plus pages at this point, literally I went back and the same thing happened in December with some other people… I’m definitely not talking about this again unless someone is getting attack for their own opinions on the matter, but go ahead @ me again because it just shows how much you want to be “absolutely right” on the matter, I don’t care I’m just hoping (like i said) we can all come together and have fun and discuss all the lore and probably new walkthrough with all the new content we’re getting soon (hopefully..) sorry for writing a mini essay but this is the last, last time I mentioning it…

Reactions: Bacace124

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
damn, i was just digging through this thread to find previous teaser pics to give us something to work with, but it appears the images from both #4,441 as well as from #3,445 got removed. feel free to doublecheck in case my pc is fooling me. and yeah, pretty sure the older one had stuff in it that still isn't ingame yet.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
damn, i was just digging through this thread to find previous teaser pics to give us something to work with, but it appears the images from both #4,441 as well as from #3,445 got removed. feel free to doublecheck in case my pc is fooling me. and yeah, pretty sure the older one had stuff in it that still isn't ingame yet.
Yes, they seem go have been removed, so its probably not your pc. Either that or my phone is also fooling me

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Seeing as there is a new update( a big one presumably) on the horizon, should I continue the game with my current saves or should I just start over? Because my current game is the 0.09 version. I didn't actually play the 0.096 update and I know that quite a few drastic changes took place in the game after 0.09.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Seeing as there is a new update( a big one presumably) on the horizon, should I continue the game with my current saves or should I just start over? Because my current game is the 0.09 version. I didn't actually play the 0.096 update and I know that quite a few drastic changes took place in the game after 0.09.
FYI the upcoming update is called 0.096 p(art)3. while i can't guarantee for anything, my own save files originate all the way back since first playing katalist (0.07 iirc), and i didn't run into any major issues apart from not being able to progress macky. that however doesn't need to be related to my files, considering that there's still a lot that can go wrong with her route. in other words, i think you're fine.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I’m not vaguely dismissing anything just look at my other opinions on the matter, second I never said Dom was definitely a girl, but I’m saying we don’t know if it’s definitely a Dude either, we’ll just have to wait and see… idk why you guys are so hooked on this topic, I Don’t Care.. if he does or does not put That stuff in the game, I’m just saying for BOTH party’s on here that it would benefit if there was a toggle to turn it off or on (have femboys or have Femdom)! So y’all need to stop projecting all this stuff on other people and then attacking them on their opinions on the matter, because a lot people are tired of this discussion that’s been going on for three plus pages at this point, literally I went back and the same thing happened in December with some other people… I’m definitely not talking about this again unless someone is getting attack for their own opinions on the matter, but go ahead @ me again because it just shows how much you want to be “absolutely right” on the matter, I don’t care I’m just hoping (like i said) we can all come together and have fun and discuss all the lore and probably new walkthrough with all the new content we’re getting soon (hopefully..) sorry for writing a mini essay but this is the last, last time I mentioning it…
Get back to me once you provide a list and adress my points.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Get back to me once you provide a list and adress my points.
I think you need to chill out

but also there was a lore implication (maybe multiple) suggesting Dominic is indeed a woman. It's been a hot minute but I want to say it was in a journal entry or something like that. Something that you clearly aren't supposed to read but you do. I think there was also something about Dominic hating the MC in there? Frustrated with how quickly MC picks up magic iirc. Some kind of private diary but I can't for the life of me remember where it was.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I think you need to chill out

but also there was a lore implication (maybe multiple) suggesting Dominic is indeed a woman. It's been a hot minute but I want to say it was in a journal entry or something like that. Something that you clearly aren't supposed to read but you do. I think there was also something about Dominic hating the MC in there? Frustrated with how quickly MC picks up magic iirc. Some kind of private diary but I can't for the life of me remember where it was.
room 7 right across from your room, he calls himself a gentleman, and refers to his mom as being powerful, he also talks about eating spiders, he also talks about hunting down various succubus to absorb their powers (similar to what Dilan does)
hes doing this to get his home back, the other members of the occult have dormant powers in them
I just went back in game to read it theres nothing that implies he is a women and the only thing that implies hes a man is the way he refers to himself
so maybe he is an Incubus that is the only thing I can think of, other than that his journal is creepy

so if I were to speculate - his mom is a powerful succubus who was (betrayed?) (cast out?) or he himself was betrayed, and he is an Incubus hunting down various succubus to gain power for vengeance, he is also cultivating the other members so he can eventually absorb their powers (our MC would be included in this)

now he could be a hidden women (although there are no signs of this) and I would prefer it if he was a women because I find that kinda crazy and toxic two faced attitude hot

thinking about it now, fighting Dominic and absorbing his powers (the way we do with succubus) would be an efficient way to get the power needed to approach the stronger succubus

In the end everyone is toying with us, except John our only true bro

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Wtf, I don't even want the femboy content after this anymore. He can keep his spider eggs off my genitals.
Turns out dominic is a spider, and he slides his ovipositor up your ass to lay his eggs, while facefucking us to fertalize the eggs
all while we are completed wrapped up in his web leading us to a bad end were we spend our life becoming his breeding hoe

YUP

username123!

Dec 17, 2018
If you're so sure, let us go over the evidence:
  1. You can hit on Dominic
  2. Dominic has a battle
  3. Dilan is very feminine, confirmed through dialogue, so is Dominic
  4. Dominic's underwear in the game files
  5. Ki's underwear in the game files
  6. Hum the femboy Incubus
  7. Hum telling Dilan he'll learn what Incubi are later.
  8. Dilan can dom the frustrated husband for money
You also have another tidbit:
Femboydom is an ingame variable.
With all this information in mind, I think it's pretty safe to say it is being considered.
Bro you sound like a schizo groomer trying to find cake recipes in moon charts xddd
No one wants to be a part of your weird fetishes get a discord server like lmaoo_Oo_O:sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 31, 2021
Always fun reading these comments. Look. I don't really care if it's going to be included, or whatever. I'd just prefer it to be optional. That way, both the people complaining and the ones who want it can be happy. Even though I get the feeling people will still complain.

Reactions: Envdog

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Dude femboy deniers just can't stop taking Ls today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
room 7 right across from your room, he calls himself a gentleman, and refers to his mom as being powerful, he also talks about eating spiders, he also talks about hunting down various succubus to absorb their powers (similar to what Dilan does)
hes doing this to get his home back, the other members of the occult have dormant powers in them
I just went back in game to read it theres nothing that implies he is a women and the only thing that implies hes a man is the way he refers to himself
so maybe he is an Incubus that is the only thing I can think of, other than that his journal is creepy

so if I were to speculate - his mom is a powerful succubus who was (betrayed?) (cast out?) or he himself was betrayed, and he is an Incubus hunting down various succubus to gain power for vengeance, he is also cultivating the other members so he can eventually absorb their powers (our MC would be included in this)

now he could be a hidden women (although there are no signs of this) and I would prefer it if he was a women because I find that kinda crazy and toxic two faced attitude hot

thinking about it now, fighting Dominic and absorbing his powers (the way we do with succubus) would be an efficient way to get the power needed to approach the stronger succubus

In the end everyone is toying with us, except John our only true bro
Incubus Dominic sounds quite interesting, If it's going to be in the main story I wonder if he'll be a reverse trap in case the femboy variable is off.

Dominic's diary also seems to update based on story progression, going to be very interesting reading what comes later.

Wtf, I don't even want the femboy content after this anymore. He can keep his spider eggs off my genitals.
He also keeps his cuticles in a jar.

Reactions: Mk_ and Evizzy89
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes