RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

JailerB

Oct 19, 2022
Fair Poison ended up being pretty cool. Wasn't that hidden, it's just that Katalist's map is massive.
Has a spine for Trent to disassemble.
Bro, I've been completely unable to find Fair Poison, I've been exploring all over the map, could you be so kind as to point me in the right direction on how to get there?

Jun 3, 2022
You guys seriously saw the femboy in the beginning of the game and thought there wasn't gonna be any content involving him? Motherfucker, that's the whole reason I kept following development.
Btw, did the last update ever get a decent bugfix? Have not touched this game in a while.
Holy shit Andrew Tate escaped from Romanian Prison

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Bro, I've been completely unable to find Fair Poison, I've been exploring all over the map, could you be so kind as to point me in the right direction on how to get there?
Southwest.

You guys seriously saw the femboy in the beginning of the game and thought there wasn't gonna be any content involving him? Motherfucker, that's the whole reason I kept following development.
Btw, did the last update ever get a decent bugfix? Have not touched this game in a while.
Main story girls are fine, but like 50% of the side content is bugged. We're gonna get one BIG update in the coming days though.

JailerB

Oct 19, 2022
Southwest.

Main story girls are fine, but like 50% of the side content is bugged. We're gonna get one BIG update in the coming days though.
thanks bro i actually found it like 10 min after I asked, i didnt realize you could go past the camp to the west lol.

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
Look if you guys are gay - whatever, its 2023
But speaking for all the straight people here who don't like getting their shit pushed in, yeah the femboy stuff isn't gonna fly.
Its like going to the Superbowl and complaining when no one is hitting the ball with baseball bats:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I mean... you can say it's like that, but if next year the NFL commission announces baseball bats are going to be involved you are probably going to have to deal with it someway or another, which seems way more like the case we have on our hands.
Teary is the one who decides what goes in their game and as far as I know the intent is to put a bit of this content in, either because it's what Teary likes or what some portion of the audience that isn't you likes.

A much more apples to apples comparison is just putting it against the rest of the game we're actually talking about, there's probably stuff you like in Katalist since you're here talking about it, but there's also stuff you don't like, right? For example I get annoyed by fart sounds, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be in there since they're somebody else's thing. There's no difference. It's gonna fly.

Reactions: Zynthox

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
There's been no indication of him putting "that" type of stuff in his game, sure Dom seems like a character that might be in that category, but it's like I can say that Dom is a girl pretending to be a guy... were just not sure yet...like I said, I'm not really a fan of that "stuff" but I would't really freak out by it since there's so much other content. Plus since it's such a controversial topic it would be smart for Teary to put a toggle to either have Dom and maybe others be "Femboy" or keep it traditionally "Femdom"! Personally this Topic has been stretching on for like 3+ pages and I'm not mentioning anymore of that stuff... The next update FINALY comes out soon (hopefully) and that hopefully everyone will come to the forum and help each other out on all the content we surely will need a Walkthrough/guide for :ROFLMAO: Peace and Luv:coffee::coffee:

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah i do hope we can just stop this random convo of femboydom. If creator adds it with a toggle as i mentioned, 0 issues for me, and i cant see why anyone else would have an issue with that either.

Reactions: burnerbud

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
There's been no indication of him putting "that" type of stuff in his game, sure Dom seems like a character that might be in that category, but it's like I can say that Dom is a girl pretending to be a guy... were just not sure yet...
If you're so sure, let us go over the evidence:
  1. You can hit on Dominic
  2. Dominic has a battle
  3. Dilan is very feminine, confirmed through dialogue, so is Dominic
  4. Dominic's underwear in the game files
  5. Ki's underwear in the game files
  6. Hum the femboy Incubus
  7. Hum telling Dilan he'll learn what Incubi are later.
  8. Dilan can dom the frustrated husband for money
You also have another tidbit:
Femboydom is an ingame variable.
With all this information in mind, I think it's pretty safe to say it is being considered.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If you're so sure, let us go over the evidence:
  1. You can hit on Dominic
  2. Dominic has a battle
  3. Dilan is very feminine, confirmed through dialogue, so is Dominic
  4. Dominic's underwear in the game files
  5. Ki's underwear in the game files
  6. Hum the femboy Incubus
  7. Hum telling Dilan he'll learn what Incubi are later.
  8. Dilan can dom the frustrated husband for money
You also have another tidbit:
Femboydom is an ingame variable.
With all this information in mind, I think it's pretty safe to say it is being considered.
Literally #1-5 aren’t all indicators of Femboy Dom, Literally could just mean that Dom could be a girl so those are invalid… seeing underwear doesn’t literally assuming the gender…. But hey we’ll have to see right? No need to go so ballistic over it.. Hope everything goes well for that content or not we’ll have to see!! Have a great day bro!

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Literally #1-5 aren’t all indicators of Femboy Dom, Literally could just mean that Dom could be a girl so those are invalid… seeing underwear doesn’t literally assuming the gender…. But hey we’ll have to see right? No need to go so ballistic over it.. Hope everything goes well for that content or not we’ll have to see!! Have a great day bro!
What is your evidence for Dominic being a girl? I'd like for you to list it in a similar fashion. You should also address the points I made instead of vaguely dismissing them.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
What is your evidence for Dominic being a girl? I'd like for you to list it in a similar fashion. You should also address the points I made instead of vaguely dismissing them.
dude, this doesn't bring us anywhere. perhaps your so called evidence has truth to it, perhaps teary is just messing with us. some want plain old femdom, others want (arguably) gay content in the game as well. teary will do whatever the hell he wants. if femboy stuff gets ingame we'll very likely have a toggle and everyone wins. Silver_Crow117 pointed out as well that he had enough of it. no need to drag this on longer than it needs to be.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes