RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hey, all this talk and discussions we're having, just shows how all of us have a passion for this game and hoping for the best!! Yes we all want the release (especially sooner or later) But it's great to talk to other, who are interested in this type of stuff! :)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah I was kinda thinking he was play-bug - testing the new update since its SUPER huge, so it's taking time... Because if its buggy, he knows how people will react lol

galler

Aug 3, 2019
hey how do i get theses part?
I believe you need to have rumours start about you around school the you will get chased down while around the campus. Not sure if that event is caused by the panty thief rumour or the Caroline rumour. Hope this helps.

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
I believe you need to have rumours start about you around school the you will get chased down while around the campus. Not sure if that event is caused by the panty thief rumour or the Caroline rumour. Hope this helps.
no that didnt happend they just want money and slap me

and i stole pantys and i didnt get any rumour

galler

Aug 3, 2019
no that didnt happend they just want money and slap me

and i stole pantys and i didn't get any rumour
Then it is likely the latter. If you go into some of the girls dorms sometime there will be a student in there that will slap you and then kick you out of the room. (sorry that I don't know the exact prompt) I just played the game to see where my save was at an the girl that causes the event spans outside the player characters room at night.
Edit: Also paying Dixie to get rid of rumours might cause issues if you have already done that.

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
Then it is likely the latter. If you go into some of the girls dorms sometime there will be a student in there that will slap you and then kick you out of the room. (sorry that I don't know the exact prompt) I just played the game to see where my save was at an the girl that causes the event spans outside the player characters room at night.
Edit: Also paying Dixie to get rid of rumours might cause issues if you have already done that.
do u have the save file?

nvm i found her now to find the others

Last edited:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Again won't post screenshot since it got removed last time, but there's just been a sighting of Teary

He says it's done but while replaying it he found stuff to polish. "Won't delay further than the workdays. So this weekend at worst"

Get your incense and your altars ready, boys and girls. It's time to pray.
Teary, playtesting? He's evolved...

Also how come mods remove stuff? Isn't this a piracy forum lmao

Jan 19, 2022
Teary, playtesting? He's evolved...

Also how come mods remove stuff? Isn't this a piracy forum lmao
I dunno why they do that n it does make me wonder sometimes

the play testing is a great sign hopefully we’ll only need 2 post-update patches and not the 3 (y)

but if Teary wants to add it, then that's all there is to it. Feel free to ignore it if you want, since as said before, it only appears to be a toggle than can be turned off.
If Teary wants the MC to get fucked up the butt it looks like I gotta get fucked up the butt

Seriously though at this point I’m just here for the lore and worldbuilding, Vhidna being hot as shit is just a bonus.:cool:

Reactions: 2341Name
Jun 20, 2021
Is foot content femdom? Yes. Is Gaydom femdom? No! There are a ton of other gaydom games for you if that is what you want. Foot content is classic Femdom even if you don't like it. Gaydom is not. If it is added I will not sign up for his Patreon for a month as I normally do after a update to throw him some cash. Simple.
Femboy Domination

FemDom

checkmate liberal

username123!

Dec 17, 2018
Look if you guys are gay - whatever, its 2023
But speaking for all the straight people here who don't like getting their shit pushed in, yeah the femboy stuff isn't gonna fly.
Its like going to the Superbowl and complaining when no one is hitting the ball with baseball bats:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Look if you guys are gay - whatever, its 2023
But speaking for all the straight people here who don't like getting their shit pushed in, yeah the femboy stuff isn't gonna fly.
Its like going to the Superbowl and complaining when no one is hitting the ball with baseball bats:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Femboydom, gay? Bro momento.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes