RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Formerly 'Emory Andrew Tate'
Aug 24, 2022
Hurting the Discord's feelings.
@Johnrp117
Don't lump me in with the other losers. I don't even play the updates on the threads that I post in, I'm just here because I'm a whole different breed of loser who doesn't have anything better to do with their life. Period (just like what your mum left on your dad's cock last night, yum :p).

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
Replace the files and load up the save (sometimes bonnie will not appear if that happens just close the game and reload untill she appears)

its for version 7.5, but I used it on the newest version and it still works fine D=

thanks to 262177 for these
it doesn't work :'( when i try to open the game it comes an error and ask me to press F5 for restart the game

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
man the screenshots of the discord screenshots of this thread is giving me some horrible ToT thread flashbacks, all we need now is discord patreons coming here and starting fights, people from here going to discord to also start fights, some dumb bitch talking about 1 character, as her whole personality for 3 years and the thread getting its own offtopic.

when they say ToT changed the femdom adult game genre i didnt think they meant like this

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
I've been in the Discord for a bit and it's pretty chill. Just recently some new guys joined and feels the need to shame other people's opinions about delays. I mean some people have been doing that but not to this degree.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes