RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Leak?
Also question about a potential soft lock, when I entered the city in the evening I passed time somehow until it was night, and then I stumbled upon the sexually frustrated man on the bench who you can have sex with and he gives you 20,000 pennies. After buying some armor upgrades, I tried to go back to the campus but the bus doesn't work to bring me back. Am I just fucked or is there a way to get back? Can't stay at the inn, and even if some other business let me pass time, I only have 1000 pennies, so any cheap options are much appreciated!
The bussy doesn't work at night.

Have you tried pressing M?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Drunken Teary popped in for a few, and gave some very spicy teasers, but nothing concrete like a timeline.
He didn’t really say anything extraordinary in the discord, just the pictures he posted on Patreon then removed, he said most rumors, stigmas with creepy and regular students and other more advanced stuff won’t be fix until version 1

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Just started this and can't beat the first woman, Noo i think? I attack her 1 or 2 times then she squeezes me with her breasts and instant kills me. So after a few tries and the same thing happening (i mean my attacks barely damage her while she 1-hit kills me? wtf?) i decide to give up and just explore everywhere, talk to everyone. Yet nothing happens? Just random sentences, can't go in girls bathroom, most doors are locked, even when u get into a room with someone sleeping you can't do anything.

At night i thought speaking to someone in the corner or something they'd ask you to do something pervy but nothing!

I wanna be dominated but i can't find anything!! lmfao!

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Just started this and can't beat the first woman, Noo i think? I attack her 1 or 2 times then she squeezes me with her breasts and instant kills me. So after a few tries and the same thing happening (i mean my attacks barely damage her while she 1-hit kills me? wtf?) i decide to give up and just explore everywhere, talk to everyone. Yet nothing happens? Just random sentences, can't go in girls bathroom, most doors are locked, even when u get into a room with someone sleeping you can't do anything.

At night i thought speaking to someone in the corner or something they'd ask you to do something pervy but nothing!

for Noo you can continue to lose and eventually she will give you her essence in exchange for draining some of your levels
or you can change the difficulty to easy and kill her in 2-3 hits, this is probably the first time I have ever heard about anyone not being able to beat her though so you're doing something wrong

for side content and exploring youll need to go to the pawnshop and buy lockpicks, there is Tracy, Macky, Caroline, Dixie, Beverly, Creepy students, Findom students, feet students ect ect

but on the easy difficulty you should be able to beat all the bosses in a few hits and not have any trouble at all

Reactions: Nait Sieve

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022

saveeditonline.com for all your boss fight needs

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
can anyone please help me how to progress, been stuck for a a while, i go up the stairs after defeating alex, and the red blob tells me to go to the right but i cant find anything that help me progress further, in the room with piano the door to the right leads me to where i am now

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
can anyone please help me how to progress, been stuck for a a while, i go up the stairs after defeating alex, and the red blob tells me to go to the right but i cant find anything that help me progress further, in the room with piano the door to the right leads me to where i am now
Go all the way to the right until there's a fence, and interact with it.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
There should be a staircase on the left of the 1st elevator, just hug the bottom of the wall till you go down

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
for Noo you can continue to lose and eventually she will give you her essence in exchange for draining some of your levels
or you can change the difficulty to easy and kill her in 2-3 hits, this is probably the first time I have ever heard about anyone not being able to beat her though so you're doing something wrong
I must just be a moron then. I mean i attack which does hardly anything. She then squeezes me with her breasts and my HP instantly goes to 0. I get coins and try again. I use magic which at least did over over 200 damage but STILL only reduced her health bar by a small margin. Then guess wat? She spreads her fucking breasts again trapping me instantly killing me. Absolutely infuriating. I try again, i have various weapons, i try each when it's my turn, again barely any damage dealt and her breasts kill me again. After 6 times in a row I've had enough. No essence, only coins. I wish she's do something other than a breast attack. So damn boring.

I mean i literally don't get wat i can do. U say kill in 2 or 3 shots but i only have 1 or 2 shots, each shot hardly damages her, and her attack instant kills me. Ridiculous.

for side content and exploring youll need to go to the pawnshop and buy lockpicks, there is Tracy, Macky, Caroline, Dixie, Beverly, Creepy students, Findom students, feet students ect ect
After giving up on the above i decided to try this. I went in every building i could but could not find the damn pawnshop!!! My God!! Went into Dorms, teachers dorms, all around the gardens, outside the college where that food vender is. On the roads is just road and grass. Where on Earth is the pawnshop? All students just say random sentences. Nothing ever happens!!

~flips table~

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I must just be a moron then. I mean i attack which does hardly anything. She then squeezes me with her breasts and my HP instantly goes to 0. I get coins and try again. I use magic which at least did over over 200 damage but STILL only reduced her health bar by a small margin. Then guess wat? She spreads her fucking breasts again trapping me instantly killing me. Absolutely infuriating. I try again, i have various weapons, i try each when it's my turn, again barely any damage dealt and her breasts kill me again. After 6 times in a row I've had enough. No essence, only coins. I wish she's do something other than a breast attack. So damn boring.

I mean i literally don't get wat i can do. U say kill in 2 or 3 shots but i only have 1 or 2 shots, each shot hardly damages her, and her attack instant kills me. Ridiculous.

After giving up on the above i decided to try this. I went in every building i could but could not find the damn pawnshop!!! My God!! Went into Dorms, teachers dorms, all around the gardens, outside the college where that food vender is. On the roads is just road and grass. Where on Earth is the pawnshop? All students just say random sentences. Nothing ever happens!!

~flips table~
the pawnshop is in the town using the fast travel 'M' button you should be able to get into the town, although if you havnt beat Noo then I guess you probably don't have the town unlocked
the more you lose the harder it is to resist their temptation attacks

Using "psyche -> Calm down" will reduce their seduction gauge on you
Go to Options "general - > very easy" the only thing I can think of is you have the difficulty set high because yeah Noo is pretty much a tutorial fight she shouldn't give you issues at all

if youre tired of Noo just spam surrender to her, eventually she will give you her essence although if youre having issues with Noo Ayleen will probably wreck you (next is Vhdina, and Ayleen is the third succubus)

Ayleen has some pretty hot scenes if you keep losing to her IMO some of the better ones her chair punishments (I believe there is 3 or 4 of them) and their good D= although im into bein smothered by big butts so lol

once you get into town you can work at the pizza shop to accumulate money and then you can buy gear thatll help you a bit, you can buy potions off the witch so you can use calm down, spam magic, drink potions

But yeah if you keep losing then eventually itll be difficult to avoid her temptations I am assuming you didnt check the weapon skills/magic skills/ and psych up skills

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

~flips table~
You're supposed to lose to Noo until you gain a couple of levels/abilities. For her breast move, make sure you have Focus up before turn three. Really, you should have it up at all times. Noo will break your focus, and if she does, getting it back up is top priority.

Keep focus up, use calm down when your seduction status get too high (pink double hearts is really dangerous, clear ASAP with calm down), and chip away at her health with energy blasts. Heal with energy absorption when needed to restore health/mana, trying to do so when you have three energy spheres stocked.

You will eventually learn energy explosion which will help put a large dent in Noo's health.

Use the witches cauldron to create items, and the blacksmith north of the witches house in the village to create powerful equipment. You can inprove equipment in your item menu by selecting the gear and attaching created items to it. The menu kind of sucks and doesn't give you a lot of info, but it makes a difference in the early game especially.

Worst case scenario, losing to Noo a bunch unlocks her pity route, where she will give you her essence to progress the story, by submitting to her and giving her some of your levels. The game opens up quite a lot once you beat Noo and the next succubus, and even more so after the fourth succubus.

You can always decrease the difficulty in options as well, which will make the fights far easier. Each succubus usually has some form of defensive move you must keep active/applying to win. Focus is that more for Noo, Calm down is really important for the second succubus. You'll learn new moves for the next couple of succubi that are kind of a wink and a nudge to guide your strategy for new fights.

There is always save editing too if you are at your wits end and just want to see what the game has to offer, though lowering the difficulty should make it easy enough.

Keep at it. There is quite a bit of great femdom content in the game if you stick with it and are willing to spend some time exploring the, admittedly unnecessarily large, maps.

Edit: Beat me to it Evizzy89

easyfemdom123

Jan 31, 2021
someone please tell me femboydom includes dominic, I'll be severely disappointed if there isnt considering you can sniff his panties

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes