RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Made a character tier list cuz I felt like it. Link to make your own is here:
Bonnie is defo my favorite design and scene-wise. If Macky had more scenes other than just the boot and foot sniffing I'd place her even higher but that probably won't be happening any time soon. Other than Macky I'd like to see an expansion of Serenata, maybe a real version of Hangelry and Vyenna?

Jul 28, 2021
I did macky's shoe and foot sniffing scene but don't know how to do other scenes with her because she made me go to school regularly because she contacted the pizzeria that forbade me from working during school hours and I went to full school for 2 weeks but there was no other scene with macky. At night I met her on patrol at school but when asked for her she just said NO. Someone please show me how to get another shot with her after finishing sniffing her feet and shoes

Feb 17, 2019
I'm there but I still can't see her, is it because the game is crashing or do I need to complete a quest first for her to appear?
Strange. Are you trying to find her on weekdays (MON-FRI)? I think you need to complete some quests maybe? Like beat Vhidna and Ayleen and complete panty stealing quest.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I'm there but I still can't see her, is it because the game is crashing or do I need to complete a quest first for her to appear?
She doesn't appear there every day, not sure what days she is there but its usually in the evening during the week I think. As for Macky, has she caught you with her shoes yet?

Reactions: Evizzy89

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
If you think otherwise you are wrong (jk)

Haven't gotten around to doing Caroline content yet so she could be higher, and I actually don't recognize the girl I put in F.

Also, no love for the McHearty's girl :(

• Angry
Reactions: verobaders
Jul 28, 2021
She doesn't appear there every day, not sure what days she is there but its usually in the evening during the week I think. As for Macky, has she caught you with her shoes yet?
i finished the shoes and sniffed her feet, then she contacted the pizzeria so i wouldn't go there during class anymore. I have nothing else to do but go to class every day but I've been doing it for 2 weeks but still can't get any further with macky, I just stop at sniffing her shoes and feet in her room afternoon. Can you help me go further?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
If you think otherwise you are wrong (jk)

Haven't gotten around to doing Caroline content yet so she could be higher, and I actually don't recognize the girl I put in F.

Also, no love for the McHearty's girl :(
the girl you placed in F is Tracy, she has 2 facesitting and one fart scene

i finished the shoes and sniffed her feet, then she contacted the pizzeria so i wouldn't go there during class anymore. I have nothing else to do but go to class every day but I've been doing it for 2 weeks but still can't get any further with macky, I just stop at sniffing her shoes and feet in her room afternoon. Can you help me go further?
Mackey gives you homework, her path is considered a little buggy

JFoxto

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone please guide me and tell me how to fight Alex? I did the red road quest, escape the dungeon below Sentinel Tower with 5 different keys but it seems I still can't use them. Am I missing something or do I have to progress more in the story to be able to come back to that dungeon and meet Alex again? Or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes