RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
thanks, but i'll still pass on that.
out of curiosity (i sided with noo): what bug are you talking about? some infinite money exploit?
idk if my game got bugged but everytime I Talk to Maven
i have the option to talk about Serenata and Noo's plan and at the end of it she gives you like 50k
but you can repeat the same conversation over and over again.
I can get 1M in less than 5 min

Reactions: Nait Sieve

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
no, he is not. here is the latest update of it that got shared on discord (around 8h ago):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shame, Serpentine needs more love. Would really love an expansion on more findom mechanics, so that getting money actually has a point. I mean, you beat her once, and never see her again once you bring her to the cave? Atleast give us a repeatable event. I don't think that kink is anywhere else in the game, besides those damned "findom students" who I can apparently never find no matter how much I look.

Reactions: Kenjan

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to get this scene?
Just keep getting hypnotized and have your coins taken over and over again. Make sure you don't defeat her when you first meet. Keep losing over and over again. If you beat her even once, there is no more content with her besides bringing her to a cave to rest.

Reactions: Demon1dixie
Jun 20, 2021
Just keep getting hypnotized and have your coins taken over and over again. Make sure you don't defeat her when you first meet. Keep losing over and over again. If you beat her even once, there is no more content with her besides bringing her to a cave to rest.
7f2e4x6jj9l11.jpg

A hope you can eventually get those scenes another way real gamers punished for winning once again

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Shame, Serpentine needs more love. Would really love an expansion on more findom mechanics, so that getting money actually has a point. I mean, you beat her once, and never see her again once you bring her to the cave? Atleast give us a repeatable event. I don't think that kink is anywhere else in the game, besides those damned "findom students" who I can apparently never find no matter how much I look.
she'll still be around after you bring her to the cave. she can be in the cave, the main forest map, or a bunch of other maps close by, seemingly wandering around randomly.
for findom there is also caroline. her stuff doesn't seem to be repeatable, but she can take all your money (minus whatever you put in the bank). her line also results in the findom rumors/students. you initially find her in a store in golden way street, in the evening iirc.
EDIT: kinda forgot to mention Dixie. she takes 10k per footjob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
Just curious, because I havent seen anything posted about it (apologies, tried a search to no avail).

But, Tracy has dialouge about the school and has a "Fight" option scripted in the game with full Pre-fight diaglouge, but she declines the fight ( I presume for story reasons if I recall, its been a while since ive tested these). Has there been any word from Teary about this?

Another mysterious one that someone may have some insight in, but If you teleport into the cube, in the upper right hand corner of the "Seat room" there is an invisible intractable with some "Riddle" of a dialouge and IF I RECALL,a question that can be answered with a 3 multiple choice selection.

Has anyone figured anything out with this in the game? I will see If I can grab some screen shots if interested or unanswered.

Sylux88

Jul 28, 2022
I tried inspecting the cave on the top left of the snow barren woods and I tried to get into the ogre's den but there is an invisible wall

Loveles_s

Mar 15, 2019
There is so much in this game... I feel like i miss 50% of content. Espectually new characters. I know there is a walkthrough but it didnt include new stuff. Can someone give me a guide for the new content and characters plz? Bcz game have a lot of bugs and i dont know my version is bugged or i just did something wrong and bloсked new content. And sorry for my poor english.

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
topaz mine is what the place is actually called. the path to it is in the north of the main forest map (barren's dry woods-blue), near a dog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking about the dog
Its there something to do with that dog?
Maybe you need to have something equipped before interacting with him?
or maybe its there because of nothing?

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
I just wish Bo would just officially start merging the content at this stage, it's pretty annoying that there are 3 standalone builds at this stage.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes