RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Anamoty

Aug 13, 2017
this is gonna be the last thing i write on this issue: let bygones be bygones. schrodinger's demonlord is that they could be homophobic or that they aren't, schrodinger's teary is that they're being forced to add femboydom or they are doing it because they want it.

let's all agree that whatever teary adds is what teary adds and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

also, who out of all the male characters shown thus far do you think you could beat in a fight, with the exclusion of the mc and the school guardian.(just kick them in the nuts or smth)

(edited part: i forgot to mention: please don't be hostile with eachother about stuff. a dude who's straight can dislike gay stuff and not be homophobic, so please don't take people's words out of context.)

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Because this is/was a femdom game and that is what I gave Teary money for. That is what he advertised this as. There are gay games out there for the people who want that. No need to change a femdom game into a gaydom game for the few people who want it when they can go find a gay game. There are tons of gay games. There is only like a small amount of real femdom games.
Well, luckly the gay content is optional and less than femdom stuff, unlike other games... btw, I didn't even knew it was avaliable in katalist.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
also, who out of all the male characters shown thus far do you think you could beat in a fight, with the exclusion of the mc and the school guardian.(just kick them in the nuts or smth)
trent not because i'm particularily physically strong but because his vile presence will fill me with the necessary strength to kill him

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Well, luckly the gay content is optional and less than femdom stuff, unlike other games... btw, I didn't even knew it was avaliable in katalist.
it is not, at least not really, or not yet. apparently there is a frustrated guy already ingame that you can jerk off or something (personally never tried it), but that's about it afaik, and you can just as well tell him to fuck off or something. however there are variables and pieces in the code that strongly suggest that femboys will be a thing, we also have an incubus ingame, and there has been an... exhaustive amount of talk here about dominic's underwear and whatnot. however there is already a "femboydom" toggle ingame. i'd say if that's not your thing, just disable it and enjoy.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
it is not, at least not really, or not yet. apparently there is a frustrated guy already ingame that you can jerk off or something (personally never tried it), but that's about it afaik, and you can just as well tell him to fuck off or something. however there are variables and pieces in the code that strongly suggest that femboys will be a thing, we also have an incubus ingame, and there has been an... exhaustive amount of talk here about dominic's underwear and whatnot. however there is already a "femboydom" toggle ingame. i'd say if that's not your thing, just disable it and enjoy.
Anyway, It's a bit strange, but actually I'm more interested on the game plot, the story, instead of femdom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
it is not, at least not really, or not yet. apparently there is a frustrated guy already ingame that you can jerk off or something (personally never tried it), but that's about it afaik
its only some dialogue with the guy, but if i remember correctly he did give you a good amount of money at night so its a good way of getting it
But as i said, theres no CGs or even an image
its just a black screen with dialogue
personally i stopped gathering money when i found the bug with reporting to maven

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
its only some dialogue with the guy, but if i remember correctly he did give you a good amount of money at night so its a good way of getting it
But as i said, theres no CGs or even an image
its just a black screen with dialogue
personally i stopped gathering money when i found the bug with reporting to maven
thanks, but i'll still pass on that.
out of curiosity (i sided with noo): what bug are you talking about? some infinite money exploit?

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I personally don't trust John at all. He's too laid back and chill with how fucked up the school is. Maybe he's so dark and powerful he knows nothing can truly harm him?

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
John is the only character in the game without a class he also has much higher stats than alot of other characters

View attachment 2541638
When Noo was summoned wasn't John one of the people to survive the initial summoning? Somehow he was more powerful than two people with wizards blood in them, how would he be able to do that without being powerful? Dominic was the most powerful wizard of the group, and the MC has a cocktail of different powerful creatures blood in them, yet John is just supposedly some guy?
When you first enter Noo's palace, John is the only one of the five to not be accounted for. The twin wizards bodies are found drained, and Dominic appears to fight Noo, but John is never found, so where was he during that time? How would a man like John even become friends with someone like Dominic in the first place if their personalities are so different? There's just so many questions that have to mean something.

Reactions: Evizzy89

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
I'm most interested in finding out the repercussions of reading Dominic's diary, would mean that the MC has knowledge of Dominic's true personality/perspective and hopefully can call him out on his fake personality at some point.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes