RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
I'm sorry but... how??? I honestly find the gameplay for the fights with the main bosses extremely grindy and annoying. (much worse than tower of trample for example) As in, I have almost 12 hours of playtime, (lots of that time I just spent trying to get events at college or in the city with the various girls, but still) I'm energy level 17, I always use mental preparation before battles, (and keep reactivating focus! when it runs out) and Miki is still virtually undefeatable! And that is on "very easy", not on easy mind you! I also make sure to hit all the QTEs, but it's pointless, cause she always eventually one-shots me with a "compell"/"face trample" combo, which is enough to deplete my whole lifebar before I even get the chance to drink a potion!

I like this gam.....
Have you ever tried magic? I've played through several iterations of this game throughout it's versions, not once have I struggled on very easy - and I'm talking 1-2 shot any of the battles with anything. Only early Noo and Vhidna before you can get anything going at all is "difficult".

It's made even easier since some versions back when you unlocked access to Ayleens Katalist "element" to absorb or whatever it is, that essentially doubles your magic dmg. Literally hitting for 3k-8k in a single spell depending on gear regardless if you're level 4 or 24.

I am not saying you are "playing it wrong" but more so that the games balance is probably wildly unbalanced and just changing your tactic should be enough to not struggle, Especially on Very easy where you "should" easily be able to kill them so fast you don't even need to pay attention to the "tactics".

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Do we know if Dominic is in the poll? He's barely had a scene yet lol, hopefully he wins though. Tough competition with Macky though.

P.S. Femboys aren't gay.
The poll has been rigged by the pro-MILF-with-big-ass establishment. The elites are doing everything they can to stamp out Dixie supremacy. The proscription of Dominic at the votes shows just how blatantly false our suppoused democracy is. WAKE UP AND RISE UP PATRIOTS!!!

SmellyFeet900

Jun 14, 2021
i´m stuck just after this, you go to the mines in sentinel tower and just after that i got stuck, people said that was supposed to happen something with serpentine but nothing came to me, i think the game bugged because it doesn´t show any different dialog for the main mission.
Where are the mines?????

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Bro, I dont know where she is. Could you pls help me :eek:
Where are the mines?????
How long?
no need to spam, bro.
serenata is connected to the noo/maven line, so you have to do the stuff with the badge first. i'm honestly not sure if you actually need to do her to progress the main line though.
for the mines/blood dungeon/main line you need to have finished stuff with bonnie and given vaila her essence. the next nights you shoud have dreams, so be patient and skip a few days. things shoud happen.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
The poll has been rigged by the pro-MILF-with-big-ass establishment. The elites are doing everything they can to stamp out Dixie supremacy. The proscription of Dominic at the votes shows just how blatantly false our suppoused democracy is. WAKE UP AND RISE UP PATRIOTS!!!
Or the poll accurately reflects that Bonnie is the best :love:

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

SmellyFeet900

Jun 14, 2021
no need to spam, bro.
serenata is connected to the noo/maven line, so you have to do the stuff with the badge first. i'm honestly not sure if you actually need to do her to progress the main line though.
for the mines/blood dungeon/main line you need to have finished stuff with bonnie and given vaila her essence. the next nights you shoud have dreams, so be patient and skip a few days. things shoud happen.
Yeah, my bad bro. Just annoyed i was running around in circles. But I've found alex, and now its telling me to find the bloody girl. Is that content unlocked yet?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Anyone figure out how Bit Serious Noo's block and counter mechanic works? I can't seem to find a tell or anything, I can see she blinks when shes going to deflect the attack but thats after its been initiated so idk whats up with that

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
Bro, I dont know where she is. Could you pls help me :eek:
You need to beat maven before to get to serenata
after beating maven
talk to noo
idk remember but you should be able to go fight serenata after you have the second conversation with noo after beating maven
then to tp to serenata's workshop you have to use the Noo's portal

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Yeah, my bad bro. Just annoyed i was running around in circles. But I've found alex, and now its telling me to find the bloody girl. Is that content unlocked yet?
after you've found her (she is really close by to where alex hangs out), and the following events, you're done with the main line for now.
Anyone figure out how Bit Serious Noo's block and counter mechanic works? I can't seem to find a tell or anything, I can see she blinks when shes going to deflect the attack but thats after its been initiated so idk whats up with that
nope. not sure if there is a pattern, but her blocking always seemed random to me.

May 26, 2020
Ah, glad to see another man of culture.

Unfortunately not, well not yet at least, Dominic has his own battle and a lot of variables reserved for it that imply we'll get more content in the future. It's possible it'll come over a long period of updates instead of right away, like how a preexisting character got a pegging scene just randomly added.

The femboy incubus Hum in the hotel also seems like a perfect fit, as does Dilan himself, you can dominate the frustrated husband in Sentinel City already.

On a side note, does anyone want to see Dilan actually naked for once? Dude hangs onto that uniform as if he'll die without it lmao. The CFNM scenes in ToT were always a treat, hopefully we'll get something similar in Katalist too.
Well that answer my other big question

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I used to think "fembois are gei" too, until I played The Three Charms and Sequel Blight.

Both are best-sellers in dl and soft-femdom type game.

Let's fall into trap trap.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-three-charms-minwa.22758/

They are gay. And it's not femdom. It's Gaydom because it's gay. Lol, if you are gay bro it's fine. Just admit it instead of sounding fucking stupid trying to argue that 2 dudes fucking is not gay. Which it is.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes