RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
Screenshot (28).png Screenshot (28).png whenever i go to the room to sniff her shoes i always get this option can someone hep me to hoe can i stop showing this option..

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
While it may just be a pseudonym, Cian is an Irish name.
Also the Witch says "Slain, my Katalist" when you leave; "sláin" being a farewell in Irish.
well, catalyst (assumed english word for the title) woud be katálysis in greek, katalysator in german, catalyseur in french and catalaíoch in irish. maybe someone knows a language were it's actually called katalist?

Arctif

May 5, 2018
well, catalyst (assumed english word for the title) woud be katálysis in greek, katalysator in german, catalyseur in french and catalaíoch in irish. maybe someone knows a language were it's actually called katalist?
Just throwing it at google translate detects Maltese.

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
Teary popped up on discord to say that the next update will be a content update, btw. Not just a bugfix

So it'll be a while until the rumour girls are functional I guess, but at least there's new content coming (should be Vhidna IIRC)
is there any release date or something?

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Anyone wants to trade a save for complete decrypted gamefiles ?
not sure why you would need a save, if you put the game on easy there is absolutley no grinding needed or even buying equipment and youll miss out on abunch of one time scenes plus following the main story-line is pretty straight forward no wandering around being confused on what to do with any complex maps or puzzles
plus the dialogue/story is actually interesting IMO
although if youre looking for just fap fap then download the gallery mod

although despite all that people still somehow manage to get confused and fail to notice the quest tracker

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
is there any other scene with dominic rather than the one with his wardrobe?
Ah, glad to see another man of culture.

Unfortunately not, well not yet at least, Dominic has his own battle and a lot of variables reserved for it that imply we'll get more content in the future. It's possible it'll come over a long period of updates instead of right away, like how a preexisting character got a pegging scene just randomly added.

The femboy incubus Hum in the hotel also seems like a perfect fit, as does Dilan himself, you can dominate the frustrated husband in Sentinel City already.

On a side note, does anyone want to see Dilan actually naked for once? Dude hangs onto that uniform as if he'll die without it lmao. The CFNM scenes in ToT were always a treat, hopefully we'll get something similar in Katalist too.

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
Ah, glad to see another man of culture.

Unfortunately not, well not yet at least, Dominic has his own battle and a lot of variables reserved for it that imply we'll get more content in the future. It's possible it'll come over a long period of updates instead of right away, like how a preexisting character got a pegging scene just randomly added.

The femboy incubus Hum in the hotel also seems like a perfect fit, as does Dilan himself, you can dominate the frustrated husband in Sentinel City already.

On a side note, does anyone want to see Dilan actually naked for once? Dude hangs onto that uniform as if he'll die without it lmao. The CFNM scenes in ToT were always a treat, hopefully we'll get something similar in Katalist too.
Very sad to hear
but still
Thanks my brother

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes