RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

The_Masochist

Apr 28, 2020
Hello I have been trying to get the female students feet and panty scenes in the game for a while and have run out of ideas. I have tried gotten past the ass kissing scene with Caroline, I have completed Tracy's route, I have stolen, sold, and been caught stealing panties and shoes a dozen times. I can see the images in the game files so I know they exist.
I am out of ideas and any help would be appreciated. I have attached some of the images from the files for reference.

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
Is Miki possible to beat on normal? Vitality Siphon one shots me from full at level 18.
Energy Mantle doesn't seem to stop either Will or Vitality Siphon attacks.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hello I have been trying to get the female students feet and panty scenes in the game for a while and have run out of ideas. I have tried gotten past the ass kissing scene with Caroline, I have completed Tracy's route, I have stolen, sold, and been caught stealing panties and shoes a dozen times. I can see the images in the game files so I know they exist.
I am out of ideas and any help would be appreciated. I have attached some of the images from the files for reference.
the buttstuff are nighttime encounter in your dorm/on the way to school theyre the "creepy girl rumors"
I dont know about the feet because I never triggered it

I second this question! The mines are so dark and convoluted that I can't find anything. Any help on finding julia for plot progression would be great!
if youre talking about Julia, its legit a straight path theres no way you can not find it
(walk up talk to Alex, beat alex, open the door right beside alex, walk to julia)
im assuming you havent talked to the dominic to get the way point

Is Miki possible to beat on normal? Vitality Siphon one shots me from full at level 18.
Energy Mantle doesn't seem to stop either Will or Vitality Siphon attacks.
yes very beatable although I think she scales with your level, and the more you lose the stronger she gets, but yes she should be very beatable if youre having trouble you can always change the difficulty to easy

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
yes very beatable although I think she scales with your level, and the more you lose the stronger she gets, but yes she should be very beatable if youre having trouble you can always change the difficulty to easy
I did some grinding in VE and got the Debilitating staff.
I was able to beat Miki with by stun locking her on normal. Felt cheesy though.

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
I did some grinding in VE and got the Debilitating staff.
I was able to beat Miki with by stun locking her on normal. Felt cheesy though.
I played on vanilla diff through all the game until miki
Impossible to beat for me
The moment i changed diff to normal I won in the first try
been playing in normal because that was hella stressful

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I played on vanilla diff through all the game until miki
Impossible to beat for me
The moment i changed diff to normal I won in the first try
been playing in normal because that was hella stressful
I find keeping your level low makes a big difference. That allows your gear to have a larger impact.

Once your level gets past, say level 30, winning becomes reliant on critical hits.

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
if youre talking about Julia, its legit a straight path theres no way you can not find it
(walk up talk to Alex, beat alex, open the door right beside alex, walk to julia)
im assuming you havent talked to the dominic to get the way point
I talked to Dominic, beated Alex, opened the door, and walked straight up. All it does is lead you to the room where "Alex Butler 5" is. I gave him a skull to get to the next room, but then you just get a giant convoluted maze. Is Julia not where the new rooms opened up?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I talked to Dominic, beated Alex, opened the door, and walked straight up. All it does is lead you to the room where "Alex Butler 5" is. I gave him a skull to get to the next room, but then you just get a giant convoluted maze. Is Julia not where the new rooms opened up?
Not literally straight up. Between Alex's room and the stairs that take you to the butler, there's another hall to the right. Go over there, go straight through the only path there is, then jump over the ledge.

Hyhothe

May 9, 2020
Does anyone else get a bug in the "Ogre Territory, no tresspassing" area? I can hop the fence by the river just fine, but the one that leads to the house itself has an invisible wall just past the gate that I can't pass through. Is this a bug? Or just an area that hasn't been finished yet?

MichaelLima

Aug 23, 2018
well, serenata seems tied to the noo/maven line, so not really part of the main story, and caroline and beverly are "unimportant" as well. did you do bonnie? have you been at the place under the tower and met alex and julia?
Yes, i´ve been under the tower and even save the kid, i´ve met serpentine too but she just gives me normal talk, like, nothing so much important and the option to give her money appears, also beat her already too, i´ve seen a guy saying that there´s a quest to do with her but it never pop to me this quest, don´t know what triggers it too, the only thing that the witch tells me is that i need to kinda stand by and wait for new instructions, nothing more beyond that.

MichaelLima

Aug 23, 2018
Have you done the Serpentine stuff?
i´ve met her but nothing special came to me, i´ve found her in the forest and in the bridge close to the witch´s house, but no specific talk about her, so i´m kinda lost here cause i´ve seen some people saying that you need to do a quest with her, but how do i get such quest? what triggers it?

Hyhothe

May 9, 2020
i´ve met her but nothing special came to me, i´ve found her in the forest and in the bridge close to the witch´s house, but no specific talk about her, so i´m kinda lost here cause i´ve seen some people saying that you need to do a quest with her, but how do i get such quest? what triggers it?
Toward the end of the main story in the current version, sometime around the third ritual questline, Serpentine steals a protective crystal from Blossom and you're tasked with finding her and getting it back.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah the MC gets to have regular sex. I think its actually the first scene you see in the game. The majority of the games content is foreplay femdom tho.

thanks and by the means of regular? regular one time? (one time sex then poof, all fetish femdom scene but no sex) or regular every time? (reverse rape, femdom sex,etc)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
thanks and by the means of regular? regular one time? (one time sex then poof, all fetish femdom scene but no sex) or regular every time? (reverse rape, femdom sex,etc)
Depends on the enemy, there are a few with femdom sex grabs. (as far as I've seen, no vanilla sex though)

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes