RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
so I would really recommend downloading the gallery from [Modifications] Fvlaenix modifications | F95zone
I dont know about Vhidna because she was always one of my least favorites but it sounds like there is more to her
Dixie I dont think there is additional content
I believe beverly has 3 more scenes after that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for school girls, there is also Carline and Tracy, there is also 3 separate rumors you can unlock which will turn some school girls into random encounters and chase you, Findom Rumors, Feet Rumors, and Ass Sniffing rumors,

heres whats in the Gallery for Vhidna

View attachment 2496943 View attachment 2496943
[/QUOTE]
how do i get throne worship?

Oct 23, 2022
there is 6 scenes revolving around the creepy girls, the scenes involve ass sniffing and farting on your face
once you have high enough panty sniffing pervert score they will chase you down at night (around the dorm and school area)
or you can trigger the creepy girl rumors with a save editor if you dont want to grind out the pervert score
(i think you get pervert score via sniffing panties/selling panties and getting caught in girls rooms)
View attachment 2499936
Please upload a save file

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
and now my progress with macky its bugged, nice...
she asks me for assigments, but then shes just asleep in her room, i leave the paper and her room and thats it.
nothing else to do
what the walkthrough says never happens (creep route)

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
and my progress with beverly its also bugged
"After the second time studying together in the library, you can choose to ask about her panties (*Well..*; Yes or I'm a bit shy)."
But then "If you ask, she will let you peek under her skirt but also get mad at you and leave" this never happens.
after asking her she immediately says "I'm going back now"
Bruh

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
and my progress with beverly its also bugged
"After the second time studying together in the library, you can choose to ask about her panties (*Well..*; Yes or I'm a bit shy)."
But then "If you ask, she will let you peek under her skirt but also get mad at you and leave" this never happens.
after asking her she immediately says "I'm going back now"
Bruh
this happened to me on all of my previous saves until 0.096

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
the thing is that I started playing in this version (the newest one)
I just finished all the content from the main story
or thats what I think because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i just completed that part you should go to the elevator room there will bw stairs and after that that you will find her

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
the two creepy students after you get their rep up don't work. example, they see you walk over to you but then disappear right as they collide with you. anyways just an interesting bug i found.

MichaelLima

Aug 23, 2018
I´m kinda new to the game, i´ve defeated serenata but then i got stuck in the game, i don´t know what to do now, can anyone tell me where should i go or what should i do? i´ve done caroline content and beverly but i can´t find any help around the main story.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I´m kinda new to the game, i´ve defeated serenata but then i got stuck in the game, i don´t know what to do now, can anyone tell me where should i go or what should i do? i´ve done caroline content and beverly but i can´t find any help around the main story.
well, serenata seems tied to the noo/maven line, so not really part of the main story, and caroline and beverly are "unimportant" as well. did you do bonnie? have you been at the place under the tower and met alex and julia?

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Does anyone else listen to the school theme (cherry_hill) on actual school lol?
The little climax in the middle distracts a bit from studying though.

Just a great song, probably gonna be nostalgic in 5 years.

Reactions: 2341Name

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
Have you done the Serpentine stuff?

Cyfor

Apr 21, 2020
What is it about that Prison of Futility, unknown person who said to you "must not turn back" and teleportation to Hotel Vania Second floor?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes