RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Wait wym, the story is finished? what's up with the cube? what's happening? I'm so confused, so how does the story unfold?
Nah, don't worry, that was a shitpost back there, it's not finished yet. There is a lot of theory-crafting atm, and it could go in a couple of ways. I'm more curious to how "finished" each possible story outcome will feel. Some plot beats do seem a bit abrupt, while others look like a long setup, which we're still waiting to unfold. As a first story, it's alright so far, but it could do with some polish, in time (if only to make it a bit more seamless and a bit less improvised).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Nah, don't worry, that was a shitpost back there, it's not finished yet. There is a lot of theory-crafting atm, and it could go in a couple of ways. I'm more curious to how "finished" each possible story outcome will feel. Some plot beats do seem a bit abrupt, while others look like a long setup, which we're still waiting to unfold. As a first story, it's alright so far, but it could do with some polish, in time (if only to make it a bit more seamless and a bit less improvised).
Will it get a mention from you though?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Will it get a mention from you though?
It is one of the games I was thinking of review-ing at some point. After all, I'm playing through the game (and making some quick fixes where I can), but it does depend. First, on me finishing the current game, and then on how it updates (since I would like to be fair and give the game its best chance, instead of trying to immediately cover a version with bugs). It is a possibility in the future though (once I'm sure I got through all the current content at least).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tom Aspinall

PremixOne

Nov 21, 2022
Guys do I nee to lose to Serenata for a Event or is that not in this update? And
Nothing happens if i stare at her feet is that normal or just my game problem?

Edit: Looking for these scene

Last edited:

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
i cant download the game, the mega transfer quota exceeds at the middle of the download, and drive gives me error because the page isnt working.

Aug 27, 2022
So I started a new game and noticed for some reason Maven doesn't track properly. I've lost to her a few times but the character info still says 0. Anyone else have this happen?

JailerB

Oct 19, 2022
Tearycian's fixes for the clock and Hotel Vania Vhidna was deleting them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was skeptical of Bonnie's involvement before but it does seem pretty suspicious with the Frost element and her future second fight, any clues as to who the femboy ghost with Katja is? Person? Nalid?

John is still an enigma, has a huge level of 75 in the files, not scared of Trent and Walter, recovers very quickly from Miki's drain, survived an entire year at school with a bad rep, "type:John", and now him wanting to go into the portal world on his own, it seems a little suspect. Still a bro though.

Also excited for the Trent vs Tyler confrontations, Tyler is the tall student for those unaware.

You should get a call from Noo at some point I believe.
Where do you see these interaction?

deathdemigod

Oct 14, 2019
does anyone have a more recent guide/walkthrough

also if there is no guide
for Serpentine do I need to beat her or submit to her to get the quest to find shelter for her

Last edited:

PremixOne

Nov 21, 2022
does anyone have a more recent guide/walkthrough

also if there is no guide
for Serpentine do I need to beat her or submit to her to get the quest to find shelter for her
You just need to beat her but it should be a task from vaila to beat her. If you did not get any task then you need to continue the Story.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes