RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
losing to them will unlock the kneel option, losing even more will unlock the crawl option,
There is a crawl option too? Was that part of the newest update? Because I can confirm that with 30+ losses to all the succubi in the previous version you only had the kneel. Or does it require an absurd amount of losses?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
There is a crawl option too? Was that part of the newest update? Because I can confirm that with 30+ losses to all the succubi in the previous version you only had the kneel. Or does it require an absurd amount of losses?
No the crawl option has always been there since like 7.5 lol

rawca.png

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2018
so i got to a the new area with alex and you can turn on some displays in her rom and eventaly u will be asked to put 2 pasword in any one know how to solve it ?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
How do I start the third ritual it says wait for summoning and I waited severa days but still nothing
If you've beaten Alex and found the bloody girl, then there's nothing more in the main story and you gotta wait for an update.

so i got to a the new area with alex and you can turn on some displays in her rom and eventaly u will be asked to put 2 pasword in any one know how to solve it ?
There's one computer that you can ask Alex for the password. The others are not meant to be unlocked.

Aug 4, 2018
for some reason Noo no longer works to fight and bonnie no longer spawns in her rom.
is there somting wrong whit my save or is it story related that they stop working ?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes