RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

SliderKnife

Mar 20, 2021
has the chastity device been implemented yet? i searched for chastity on the thread, only found where to buy them, but not the character to which it was related.. so.... anyone knows?
If i recall correctly, the chastity device is actually a very small quest item for a girl and her boyfriend. I think you can find the girl in the mornings (or afternoon?) on the girl's dorm lobby. Talk to her and then give her the device

Reactions: datguy4321

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
How come when people talk about Dominic there's a bunch of people thinking it's gay? Femboys are 100% straight, you should know this brother :rolleyes:

I jus tried using Mtools for the first time and I noticed that characters have classes
Dilian - Katalist
Succubus are Succubus (ice/fire/ect)
Miki is a hybrid Night or however its spelled
Alex is a Apex Nightwalker, same with Trent, Macky, Tracy and a few others
Dom is a Royal Magician
John is ??????
Bonnie is somthing weird like Alglomerate, or somthing

and then theres various other characters listed as Humans

I found it interesting since all the characters have classes so it seems to be foreshadowing, and its pretty consistent, the teachers are a mix of Apex Nightwalker/Hunter/Humans, the Magic club has magicians its all done pretty well
View attachment 2447993
There's crazy amounts of stuff hidden in the game, fishing is planned content for instance, catching magentied whales.

Personally I speculate that Miki might have a big role in the plot, she's the actor in the number 4 spot, with Dilan, Dominic and John above her, plus she's intertwined with the school plot. And also I just really like her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pearls, failed pearls, pearled night walkers... we didn't really get much information about them, or did we? just a very wild speculation, but what if Dilan is "pearled" as well? what if Svelva/Katja are some sort of pearls? or at least something not too different.
Pearls and Night Walkers are more associated with the school, Succubi with the portal world, Katja and Bonnie even help you kill Walter, I imagine they're their own entity, so is Dilan.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Pearls and Night Walkers are more associated with the school, Succubi with the portal world, Katja and Bonnie even help you kill Walter, I imagine they're their own entity, so is Dilan.
idk, but i like to think that the two worlds aren't as seperated as you make them out to be.
so what are pearls? and what makes a night walker "pearled"? if it's a thinking entity inside another thinking entity, then that's not too far from Dilan's situation. bonnie and katja being "agglomerates" suggests that they are multiple beings in one body, miki may have a dormant Niht being inside of her, and even serpentine may have a good reason for speaking the way she does.
we have all those spirits and ghosts of the dead all over the place, and in both worlds. i may very well be wrong, but those pearls may be such spirits, altered through the harvest and all the madness and blood magic going on under the tower, to then get connected/absorbed from chosen night walkers or aspirants.
also, out of curiosity: what race is julia?

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I like Miki too, I am glad that there is another Bonnie encounter coming eventually, where did you find the info/spells id like to take a look at them

as for adding in fishing and all that stuff as much as I like all the hidden stuff in game its getting to be too much I would really like the game to start moving forward because at this point things are just starting to stagnate without really moving anything along even if we got an update it that added some new fights it didn't really move anything along to a conclusion, it just feels like side quests, like some sort of DLC to expand on the side content and the real story hasnt been touched, other than gettin butt-fucked by maven <_<

the entire school plot feels like a mess, I want to move forward with the succubus

but credit to teary for setting up little factions with the classes (thats what I interpret it as)

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
How come when people talk about Dominic there's a bunch of people thinking it's gay? Femboys are 100% straight, you should know this brother :rolleyes:

There's crazy amounts of stuff hidden in the game, fishing is planned content for instance, catching magentied whales.

Personally I speculate that Miki might have a big role in the plot, she's the actor in the number 4 spot, with Dilan, Dominic and John above her, plus she's intertwined with the school plot. And also I just really like her.

Um no. Sorry. "Femboys" are just gay. Not hating on you guys, but admit you are gay.

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
Dunno if my save got bugged somehow, but after selecting the non-warmth routes in the dreams Bonnie seems to disappear entirely. Kinda annoying that I can't farm her mats anymore, but with the discussion about her second boss fight this might be how Teary intended for the progression to go? I never interacted with the pantyhose on the bed this time when she was gone from the room though, so something might have broke when she wasn't in the room but then the dialogue for Dilan wandering in triggered anyway

Also did we have a good grasp of what the Harvest is or is that still up for speculation?

sina157

Sep 28, 2019
There is a hidden quest with miki, thats allow you to meet alex and lead you to a bloody and horrible place under tower

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
These are the triggers in the code rn.. 4 of them are already implemented… I wonder What Brutal, and sounding intails? We about Futa… and toilet? I know Toilet includes a toilet quests and rumors, so maybe licking toilets in female dormitory and other characters that have interactions? Either way it’s interesting if you’re into that stuff? Idk View attachment 2446423
Toilet probably entails scat. As in human toilet.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Toilet probably entails scat. As in human toilet.
yeah I know… I’m just saying it’s not just scat because there’s interactive toilets for certain characters and in the code there’s quests for toilets including women’s bathroom and dormitory so we’ll see… I think it involves licking toilets but I’d have to look at the code again

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Everyone asks where's Alex but never how's Alex.

Poor girl, can't even get new socks :cry:
she'll be fine once she finds out about smartphones or something idk

dilan bringing Modern Objects TM to alex is a cute thing to think about
glad to see im not the only one that wanted to bring her new things xd

now I want to sniff her underwear <_<

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Dunno about gory but I wouldnt mind more "violent" such as being smothered to death (similar to the scene where bonnie sits on dilans face and he turns purple)

im not really sure though tbh as I would probably avoid scenes that involve torture (franziska)
karens wasnt so bad, I enjoyed the floor 9 update, but I wouldnt want anything more extreme than that

i suppose nothing with mutilation

bonnie has 'life sized bird cages' in her room, which I would love scenes involving those, I would like 'bad end' scenes that Domina has when you agree to be enslaved

I would like a more brutal ToT style mistress eventually because alot of the characters in Katalist are pretty fluff
I like that about this game though. ToT and Domina are too hard, and in general a lot of these games just go too hard for me. I like it the way it is right now and I hope the more brutal stuff is kept within the story and not the sex scenes.

jedsho1234

Jan 7, 2018
Where does the current content end? I can't get Dominic's doubt quest to advance. I also can't get Ms Mackey's content, despite having slept through 14 classes and worked a couple of shifts at McHearty's. Am I missing something, or is it bugged?

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
I just started playing the game. Can someone give a general layout of progression and what's available when? So far I'm just going through the main storyline unsure of what to do with my freetime since there doesn't seem to be any sidequests for me to do

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I just started playing the game. Can someone give a general layout of progression and what's available when? So far I'm just going through the main storyline unsure of what to do with my freetime since there doesn't seem to be any sidequests for me to do
there is actually alot of stuff in the game
for tips i would say, rush the main story questline pickout your favorite person, and lose to them in various ways (stares/grapples/kneels/crawls/submits)

losing to them will unlock the kneel option, losing even more will unlock the crawl option, and a couple have mind breaks
as for side characters...there's a few around, beverly,dixie,macky,tracy,carol, creepy students, lucy, weird mushroom things ect youll have to find those on your own (i would recommend downloading the gallery by fxienix (i dont know how to spell his name)

As for my personal top succubus, Bonnie/Ayleen/Miki

heres an old and incomplete guide,
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1943052_Katalist_Guide_4e.txt

Reactions: jivid06
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes