RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

user2804

Oct 25, 2022
If you've beaten Alex and found the bloody girl, then there's nothing more in the main story and you gotta wait for an update.

There's one computer that you can ask Alex for the password. The others are not meant to be unlocked.
Aight thank you

Jun 20, 2021
game busted:HideThePain:

After beating alex and going up to Julia it just plays an old scene from before I knew her name:HideThePain:

Edit: It was bugged the first time so I saw that scene early because Alex kicked me through the door after asking for the password:KEK:

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2018
Does any one have a working save for after bloodgirl to the updatet content.
mine seems to be bugged whit most quest not being able to complete and some succubus not being there or no longer working to select fight with them.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Fun fact: The "one more failure" screen is already in the game. It can happen if the game bugs out and fails to resurrect Dilan after he dies. Additionally, there's a secret ending during which the screen can happen... Won't spoil how to activate that one, though ;)

Teary adding a quest tracker was all in vain
No shade intended to anyone but seriously, half of these questions can be answered by literally just playing the fucking story, the other half can be answered by searching on the thread. I get that this game has a reputation for being cryptic but the content in the last update was as linear and straightforward as it can be. If anyone struggles to find, say, Alex or Serenata, they either got bugged out or didn't even bother playing the game before asking.

Aug 4, 2018
Fun fact: The "one more failure" screen is already in the game. It can happen if the game bugs out and fails to resurrect Dilan after he dies. Additionally, there's a secret ending during which the screen can happen... Won't spoil how to activate that one, though ;)

No shade intended to anyone but seriously, half of these questions can be answered by literally just playing the fucking story, the other half can be answered by searching on the thread. I get that this game has a reputation for being cryptic but the content in the last update was as linear and straightforward as it can be. If anyone struggles to find, say, Alex or Serenata, they either got bugged out or didn't even bother playing the game before asking.
sadly save transfer seem to bugg out conent and lock stuff i just tried to jump back to a save before the hotel and it wont even start.

I recommend if u cant progress start over completly...

Banfrik

Feb 4, 2022
How can I progress through miss macky's storyline? I did sneak into her room and smelled her shoes and I can't figure out what to do afterward.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Could you maybe spoil it to me? I want to get it, but the guide is still incomplete.

toodles86

Aug 26, 2018
Does anyone have a save with Ms Macky content unlocked or primed just before asking for the final assignment or before she interrogates me for skipping class and making me sniff her feet? I followed the guide and either did something wrong along the way or ran into a bug. I did a few assignments for her but can't ask her to give them to me, attending classes doesn't trigger anything, skipping classes or sleeping doesn't do anything either. I did smell her shoes at the very early stage and don't have any saves going back that far to change that. Help pls.

discbaum

Jan 26, 2022
does anyone know how you progress ayleen trough submitting? The last changelog says it should be possible now.
I reached a point where everytime i loose she tells me im not trying hard enough and i end up in my room. This seems to be going on endlessly

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Man idk what im more antsy/excited for, elden ring dlc or when teary finishes katalist in 2035
Teary will end the college before 2035, so, sadly the game will end more premature. So, when he graduate, he will launch the last episode, and will be something like John did a mistake on the ritual and then everything started, but further will be revealed by noo that John didn't did a mistake, it was on porpouse, and sudently John will apear with that cube (that you just used for crash your game exploring that shitty room), and will break it. Everybody will be teleported to a new dimension, some kind of hell, with eldritch horror elements, and you will fight John's ultimate form. You win the fight, the screen goes blank and you appear in front of the school, waking up inside the car that drive you there for the first time. The motorist ask you the same questions and on the last line, he asks you about your dream, you will have 2 options, lie to him or tell him what was your dream, regardless of your choice, he will just answer: THE HEART.

Tearycian

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
Teary will end the college before 2035, so, sadly the game will end more premature. So, when he graduate, he will launch the last episode, and will be something like John did a mistake on the ritual and then everything started, but further will be revealed by noo that John didn't did a mistake, it was on porpouse, and sudently John will apear with that cube (that you just used for crash your game exploring that shitty room), and will break it. Everybody will be teleported to a new dimension, some kind of hell, with eldritch horror elements, and you will fight John's ultimate form. You win the fight, the screen goes blank and you appear in front of the school, waking up inside the car that drive you there for the first time. The motorist ask you the same questions and on the last line, he asks you about your dream, you will have 2 options, lie to him or tell him what was your dream, regardless of your choice, he will just answer: THE HEART.
JohnMuscles.jpg

vladeros

Jul 10, 2019
Very great content, I finished the main storyline.
There is just two things that I wonder if it works or bug :
- When you go to the Cube, there is a room where you can sit. Is there a scene to unlock ? On my side it doesn't do anything.
- For Tracy, when she's available in her room after sneaking many times. I can ask her to smell her bloomer but at the end I got a black screen. Is it a bug ?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes