RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
how do I get this i am so lost anyone help plz ><
This is one of those images that apparently no one answers for some reason. I've been trying to find it myself, I believe it's a Maven scene that you get from crawling and begging her for a bare foot worship, I'm not certain though.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
This is one of those images that apparently no one answers for some reason. I've been trying to find it myself, I believe it's a Maven scene that you get from crawling and begging her for a bare foot worship, I'm not certain though.
how do u crawl and beg to her tho oh wait i did it but that sense didn't show maybe its bugged idk

FrozenRose_

Formerly 'FrozenFlake'
Aug 17, 2019
I believe you have to surrender multiple times before the option to beg becomes available.
Used the gallery mod to veiw all of her scenes and coudnt find it. If I had to guess it hasn't been implemented yet.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Does Teary have stable contact/gives any info on discord (either game progress or off-top) or it's more random like those super short content peeks with npc(they have been deleted?) that they posted before fav polls?

Last edited:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Does Teary have stable contact/gives any info on discord (either game progress or off-top) or it's more random like those super short content peeks with npc(they have been deleted?) that they posted before fav polls?
The latter. Teary is a pretty quiet guy, just drops info at random after months of silence and then goes back to silence.

Hornygow

Jun 22, 2023
We need an updated guide here, but alas no one is good enough to complete everything up to the latest update. Heck no one can even find the inverted fragment essence.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Can someone give me a full save of the latest version please? (With gallery if possible)
Download this file and unpack it inside the game(there's instruction or go to first page for it in that thread).
https://f95zone.to/threads/modifications-fvlaenix-modifications.117902/post-10544508

Voila, you got gallery with like +90% of content(just make sure to check fetishes in options if don't want to see fart or smth else). There's no gallery in main game atm, so saves are not necessary.
Edit you might need to download and unpack this one first before unpacking the other one

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
For Miss Macky's submission, after I turn in the last assignment after getting caught, what do I do to progress? A guide I found said that I have to keep attending classes to be interrogated about why I skip class, but I have done nothing but go to class and sleep for 30 minutes and I haven't gotten shit. Also is there anything I can do to stop the MC from sleeping in class, it's getting really annoying not getting ANY consistency in attendance if I'm not given any control of what the MC does even if I choose to focus in class.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes