RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
TLDR
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT MISS MACKY FACESITTING IS FINALLY IN THE WORKS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHH BUDDYYYYYYYYYYY

I'M GONNA.... I FEEL IT I'M GONNA.... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I also have been waiting for macky facesitting content, as shes pretty much the one character I never interact with

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
hello! after beating the new content with the magenta powers and all when I was looking around I found a labyrinth, ended up in the hotel and bonnie was not there and it said something along the lines of she not coming back. Am I missing something? Also even though I've been giving panties to the guy I can't find the double facesitting with the blue haired creepy girls, could it be because some toggles ares disabled?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
hello! after beating the new content with the magenta powers and all when I was looking around I found a labyrinth, ended up in the hotel and bonnie was not there and it said something along the lines of she not coming back. Am I missing something? Also even though I've been giving panties to the guy I can't find the double facesitting with the blue haired creepy girls, could it be because some toggles ares disabled?
there is so many hidden toggles and secrets I know nothing about the labyrinth (although I entered it once using Mtools)
the double creepy girls should be at night below the school area (where the grassy part is)
you have to have high enough ass-sniffing pervert rumors to trigger the the nighttime encounters with the creepy-girls theyll chase you around

the last version I played the double girls encounter was bugged (they chase you and disappear)
although you can view the scene in gallery

Reactions: Silverfan936

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
there is so many hidden toggles and secrets I know nothing about the labyrinth (although I entered it once using Mtools)
the double creepy girls should be at night below the school area (where the grassy part is)
you have to have high enough ass-sniffing pervert rumors to trigger the the nighttime encounters with the creepy-girls theyll chase you around

the last version I played the double girls encounter was bugged (they chase you and disappear)
although you can view the scene in gallery
I see, the scene in questions seems to still be missing, what are their names in the gallery mod? And about bonnie, is there any way for me to get her to appear again?

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
So who does John want to have the threesome with? Dilan? I knew he was a bro but not THAT much of a bro. Might be a past incident though, his backstory so to speak.

Is this indication that we'll get gay scenes with him too instead of only straight femboydom? I remember the kink poll had male x male and femboydom separated, also had "forced impregnation" :WaitWhat:

• Wow
Reactions: S3ri4l

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
The first one I'll post tomorrow, and will remain up until 0.097 is posted around the end of the month.
This thread at the end of August.:PogChamp:
1690965949705.png

BTW thank you three for posting info SerialLain, 2341Name, Evizzy89. You were paid in likes as promised. Two questions:
1. Would you be able to tell us about poll when its up ( if its like last one and perhaps some screen or short text what's/who's winning after some time passes; a week?? )?

2. And do you know if Teary's Patreon is from x this month to 1st next month or from let's say 15th this month to 15th next month ( I remember this one being somewhat new/problematic option some time ago )?

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
1. Would you be able to tell us about poll when its up ( if its like last one and perhaps some screen or short text what's/who's winning after some time passes; a week?? )?

2. And do you know if Teary's Patreon is from x this month to 1st next month or from let's say 15th this month to 15th next month ( I remember this one being somewhat new/problematic option some time ago )?
Oh yeah I will be sharing the info if I can and hasn't been already posted here.

About his patreon, If I'm not mistaken it's 30 days, you subbed 1st August, then your next payment is on 1st September.
At least that's what it says to me, if someone subbed in the 15th or so maybe can tell you better about it.

Reactions: immaim and Evizzy89

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Is this indication that we'll get gay scenes with him too instead of only straight femboydom? I remember the kink poll had male x male and femboydom separated, also had "forced impregnation" :WaitWhat:
A few of the kinks were especifically requested by people in the discord, including impregnation IIRC. Also according to Teary toilet got a hundred votes from the US all in the same hour, so... not exactly a very safe polling method lmao

But there's another poll going, anyways, for the next early update.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So who does John want to have the threesome with? Dilan? I knew he was a bro but not THAT much of a bro. Might be a past incident though, his backstory so to speak.

dw nothin gay bout brojobs bro

A few of the kinks were especifically requested by people in the discord, including impregnation IIRC. Also according to Teary toilet got a hundred votes from the US all in the same hour, so... not exactly a very safe polling method lmao

But there's another poll going, anyways, for the next early update.
idk about the polling seemed weird at the time, feels like there was many more votes vs how many more patreons there was

for those who are curious what the poll looks like currently (no ayleen there BTW) so I guess maybe shes complete?=(
I am glad hes doing by expansion rather than kink, its much easier to appease people like this by hosting a whole bunch of different scenarios with one character, rather than add a single kink focused update
Screenshot 2023-08-02 184834.png
Screenshot 2023-08-02 185355.png

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
TLDR
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT MISS MACKY FACESITTING IS FINALLY IN THE WORKS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHH BUDDYYYYYYYYYYY

I'M GONNA.... I FEEL IT I'M GONNA.... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Man just became dreamybull at the end right there. I feel the exact same fucking way though.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
For the sake of clarification, all these expansions are already planned (not sure if they're all for the next update though?), the poll is just for Teary to see in which order release the early versions of each for the higher-tier patrons.
from the teasers shared earlier I assume Bonnie/Macky/Vhidna will appear regardless next update
but if I understood him correctly he would focus more on the characters chosen in the poll

honestly thats alot of planned content to work on and I think he should reduce it and would rather have him work on solely either a single expansion at a time, or a new character just one at a time focus always seems to be his issue
all for the sake of smaller more frequent updates he may have had a big update last time, but all it really did was make my balls ache till I went back to Bonnie/Ayleen

I personally would like more Bonnie content, but if Macky is getting facesitting scenes id be down for that too
also I want more lore on Magret I know she already has her own personal bedroom, a sewer system in the hotel and even toggles (you can look at these areas with Mtools)

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
dw nothin gay bout brojobs bro

idk about the polling seemed weird at the time, feels like there was many more votes vs how many more patreons there was

for those who are curious what the poll looks like currently (no ayleen there BTW) so I guess maybe shes complete?=(
I am glad hes doing by expansion rather than kink, its much easier to appease people like this by hosting a whole bunch of different scenarios with one character, rather than add a single kink focused update
View attachment 2821179
View attachment 2821187
It's over for Femboy deniers...

Has some strange stuff there though.

Misc expansions are destined to be dead last, and you have some really vague stuff, City Succubus? Is that Miki? Femboy friend with Dominic already in the poll? Miss Cho expansion when she hasn't even appeared yet?

Some exciting stuff however, BDSM job, we gonna get Dominant Dilan :love:?

Katalist gonna be GOATed if Teary keeps this up, good timing considering the disaster that Domina has become.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes