RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
So I cd'ed into Game.app/Contents but cannot find an executable.
There are Info.plist, MacOS, PkgInfo, Resources, Versons. Do you know where the executable is?
the main executable is under MacOS/ and is called nswj or something

funny timing as I just came on to respond to my own comment; I havent been able to get a fresh install working (running through the terminal says it failed to initialise gpu process) so that might be something you wanna look into

I do recall having to toss it into Applications and letting it crash to hit “reopen”, but i hope you have more luck with it

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
So I cd'ed into Game.app/Contents but cannot find an executable.
There are Info.plist, MacOS, PkgInfo, Resources, Versons. Do you know where the executable is?
1691366231136.png
this is the error I get, idk if its a new macOS issue but I definitely had it working on my M1 2-3 months ago

dilan12345

Dec 4, 2020
the main executable is under MacOS/ and is called nswj or something

funny timing as I just came on to respond to my own comment; I havent been able to get a fresh install working (running through the terminal says it failed to initialise gpu process) so that might be something you wanna look into

I do recall having to toss it into Applications and letting it crash to hit “reopen”, but i hope you have more luck with it
Thanks man. Tried dragging to Application and it keeps crashing and reopening. Btw, does the mac version required RPG maker as well. I might just need to upgrade my parallel destop as my rpgmaker was installed inside the virtual machine...

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks man. Tried dragging to Application and it keeps crashing and reopening. Btw, does the mac version required RPG maker as well. I might just need to upgrade my parallel destop as my rpgmaker was installed inside the virtual machine...
Like RTP? nah, I assume its an SIP thing on newer macOS versions since there's been one or two since I last tried running it. I can get it to run, or at least show up as running on the dock, though there's no actual game window. I will let you know if I figure It out

• Red Heart
Reactions: dilan12345

dilan12345

Dec 4, 2020
Like RTP? nah, I assume its an SIP thing on newer macOS versions since there's been one or two since I last tried running it. I can get it to run, or at least show up as running on the dock, though there's no actual game window. I will let you know if I figure It out
I think I got the same stage as you (game running on the dock but no window). It's actually an interesting solution. Hope it can work eventually!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think I got the same stage as you (game running on the dock but no window). It's actually an interesting solution. Hope it can work eventually!
Open up terminal on your Mac and type “Sudo Chmod -R 755” then space, then drag the Katalist application into the terminal bar… then press left arrow button on ur keyboard, and then press enter.. it’ll ask you for your password, type it in and then press enter… it should work after that…

Reactions: pineapple-ann

dilan12345

Dec 4, 2020
Open up terminal on your Mac and type “Sudo Chmod -R 755” then space, then drag the Katalist application into the terminal bar… then press left arrow button on ur keyboard, and then press enter.. it’ll ask you for your password, type it in and then press enter… it should work after that…
Tried to drag Game.app and the nwjs file under MacOS. Neither worked.
1. Drag Game.app: got something like "no such file or directory"
2. Drag the nwjs file: mac will verify the file but nothing happens afterwardso_O

Merciless003

Mar 11, 2021
1 im on my phone idk if that works 2 the msin fights are easy with focus

They are shitty the qtes are bad and require to reload a savevbut the fights are easy still

My problem is its vague wjere do you go how do you find the fsiry for example one scene and shes gone

The fights are dogshit and shoildent exist tho
How did you play on mobile

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
Tried to drag Game.app and the nwjs file under MacOS. Neither worked.
1. Drag Game.app: got something like "no such file or directory"
2. Drag the nwjs file: mac will verify the file but nothing happens afterwardso_O
1691402368523.png
1691402379497.png
This seemed to do it for me! You could prob do 755 but I only have one user so I didn't care really

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

dilan12345

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 2833248
View attachment 2833249
This seemed to do it for me! You could prob do 755 but I only have one user so I didn't care really
Thank you both! It works after I drag the Game.app to Applications. Time to enjoy the game again!

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone know if this scene is actually possible to obtain or just a teaser? Got it off an older patreon post. While in the hotel, even after submitting to her (level drain scene) I cant get anything to happen by interacting with her boots

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Anyone know if this scene is actually possible to obtain or just a teaser? Got it off an older patreon post. While in the hotel, even after submitting to her (level drain scene) I cant get anything to happen by interacting with her boots
It’s not possible yet… that was a teaser originally for Vhidna update -0.97… so we might see it in the upcoming update!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: pineapple-ann

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
dw nothin gay bout brojobs bro

idk about the polling seemed weird at the time, feels like there was many more votes vs how many more patreons there was

for those who are curious what the poll looks like currently (no ayleen there BTW) so I guess maybe shes complete?=(
I am glad hes doing by expansion rather than kink, its much easier to appease people like this by hosting a whole bunch of different scenarios with one character, rather than add a single kink focused update
View attachment 2821179
View attachment 2821187
Everytime I see those polls, I get angry...

Reactions: Kiokami
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes