RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

SideQueen

Feb 1, 2023
3rd picture, the one with the socks/shoes/"ATM", how do you get that? Do you just keep giving money to the girls from Caroline's rumors?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
oh wow... just checked teary's patreon and it went up to 1.071$. not entirely sure how much it stated the last time i checked (wanna say 600-something), but it's really good to see that his "marketing" efforts seem to pay off.

galler

Aug 3, 2019
Is there a way to upgrade weapons?
Yes, you can upgrade both your weapons and armour. To do so open your inventory (not the equipment tab) scroll to the Item/ Armour piece you want to upgrade an and the select "Upgrade". Once done you can select a type of "Magnified Essence" (Succubus, Nature, etc) you want to use to upgrade the item, diffrent types of essence give different stat increases to the item. You can so so multiple time for the same item but once upgraded you cant downgrade it so I recommend saving first. Different types of "Magnified Essence" can be made in the cauldron.

You can also add different types of Augments to your weapon thes will give different kinds of buff to your weapon and can be added and removed at will so I recommend playing around with them to find a good combination that fits your play style/ opponent.

I also think the the Blacksmith in Snow Barren Village can give an explanation on how to upgrade you gear so try talking to him.

I hope this helps.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
oh wow... just checked teary's patreon and it went up to 1.071$. not entirely sure how much it stated the last time i checked (wanna say 600-something), but it's really good to see that his "marketing" efforts seem to pay off.

up 41 patreons and up 411$

still less than Deka (1500) and nowhere near ToT which is somehow still making 5k+ a month O_O

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
nowhere near ToT which is somehow still making 5k+ a month O_O
It's amazing how much they're making for basically delays lol, but yeah it makes sense when you add Chinese players and followers to the mix. They represent a huge boost in terms of patrons.

Reactions: Evizzy89
Apr 29, 2020
If Nursycian was born in China or Japan and made Katalist from there, chances are he would've gained triple the amount the former two get.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It's amazing how much they're making for basically delays lol, but yeah it makes sense when you add Chinese players and followers to the mix. They represent a huge boost in terms of patrons.
He has 3k patreons, makes me wonder what % of that are on f95 or are even aware of other games I guess it does help that his patreon is like 1$ making it so easy to sub to patreon and more of a hassle to unsub, like really 5$ for 5 months of patreon? my ice coffee today was more than 5$

Teary needs to make a Swan & Crow crossover! I imagine if he did a ToT crossover and had Bo shout it out Teary would probably get a big boost, but then again someone would have to translate it to chinese and Koda might rage over something like that, actually I would also like to see Bos version of Bonnie too!
posting the game on Itchio and DLsite might garner attention

Reactions: S3ri4l

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
For anyone who's curious the current top 5 poll stats atm

Bonnie - 26%
Macky - 18%
Creepy/Flashy students - 16%
Dominic - 14%
Vhidna - 8%

Looks like the update after this one will be a femboy update (my assumption) based on the next update will be Bonnie/macky focused

Im honestly surprised that creepy/flashy students is top 3 mostly because I don't even know what the flashy students are
are flashy students the findom ones? I know creepy ones are the ass-sniffing ones
Also here is the third teaser, I cant tell whos ass that is though

View attachment 2844554
Going by the sleeves, I'm pretty sure that's one of the new characters yet to be introduced, the one that's been teased with the scary doctor mask.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Going by the sleeves, I'm pretty sure that's one of the new characters yet to be introduced, the one that's been teased with the scary doctor mask.
It's gonna be Xix, Teary left her background in the last version, looks a little different in the teaser but it's been 6 months since then and it was in need of an upgrade. Not to mention she fits the mysterious type appearance wise, talks about it being so long, consistend with how she's talked about. See for yourself the backgrounds:
Xix.png teaser3.jpeg

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
I am an average ToT fan, and not really a Katalist enjoyer, but I was not expecting to go to sentinel tower and literally jump into a different game. Red Roads is fucking insane, wtf is even going on. I was not expecting to feel horrified because I wanted more stirrup foot jobs from Miki.

• Haha
Reactions: papey

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
Guys i need help with senerata, she called out her "spirit" and became so strong, continuously heal and seduce me. how can i beat her?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes