Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
For anyone who's curious the current top 5 poll stats atm

Bonnie - 26%
Macky - 18%
Creepy/Flashy students - 16%
Dominic - 14%
Vhidna - 8%

Looks like the update after this one will be a femboy update (my assumption) based on the next update will be Bonnie/macky focused

Im honestly surprised that creepy/flashy students is top 3 mostly because I don't even know what the flashy students are
are flashy students the findom ones? I know creepy ones are the ass-sniffing ones
Also here is the third teaser, I cant tell whos ass that is though

teaser3.jpeg

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018

Bonnie - 26%
Macky - 18%
Dominic - 14%
Vhidna - 8%

Looks like the update after this one will be a femboy update (my assumption) based on the next update will be Bonnie/macky focused

Im honestly surprised that creepy/flashy students is top 3 mostly because I don't even know what the flashy students are
are flashy students the findom ones? I know creepy ones are the ass-sniffing ones

I just hope Serenata feet's scene will be updated because it doesn't work in my version. Bonnie is definitely not my favorite one, but macky is damn dominant ! I'm a bit surprised that men are definitively in 3rd and 4th position, will it be a domination scene with Dominic ? I don't remember the name of the girl in the corridor which is a creepy student, but i can't wait to see what she really is :) And hope to know more about that harvest :)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Bonnie - 26%
Macky - 18%
Dominic - 14%
Vhidna - 8%
bonnie and macky are honestly no surprises at this point. the same small group of patreons votes for them again and again. fair enough in a way, but also frustrating for everyone that woud prefer things to be more balanced.
vhidna expansion was teased at like a year ago and is probably done, but now this "femboy" dude has almost double the votes... idk, but this feels wrong to me. teary doesn't even seem into this femboy stuff, yet he appears desperate for money and so he might just do it to appease his supporters.
idk, but imho it's a shame that teary doesn't make the money he needs to just cook up the stuff he wants to.

Reactions: Evizzy89

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
bonnie and macky are honestly no surprises at this point. the same small group of patreons votes for them again and again. fair enough in a way, but also frustrating for everyone that woud prefer things to be more balanced.
vhidna expansion was teased at like a year ago and is probably done, but now this "femboy" dude has almost double the votes... idk, but this feels wrong to me. teary doesn't even seem into this femboy stuff, yet he appears desperate for money and so he might just do it to appease his supporters.
idk, but imho it's a shame that teary doesn't make the money he needs to just cook up the stuff he wants to.
Vhidna appears to be a part of the next update anyways, which is probably why she's lower this time around. Besides Teary's whole "edge points" thing that he added for the polls is meant to balance the content anyways. All the things in the poll are planned to be added eventually, the polls are just to decide the order in which they get made.

Femboydom is an incredibly specific and niche fetish. I doubt that Teary would have added it just for the money when feet and ass usually suffices for that.

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
Lol didn’t teary himself include the dominic panty sniffing scene in the game’s code long before polls of any sort? How did you reach the conclusion that “he doesn’t even seem into this stuff”

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
To be fair, a lot of us voting for Bonnie this time are doing it for a very particular fetish. Even the people doing it are aware her content is a bit oversaturated.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How did you reach the conclusion that “he doesn’t even seem into this stuff”
well, mostly from discord comments like these:
j.PNG

To be fair, a lot of us voting for Bonnie this time are doing it for a very particular fetish. Even the people doing it are aware her content is a bit oversaturated.
as i said: fair enough. i don't need to like it though.

Reactions: Valhalla1990

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Bonnie - 26%
Macky - 18%
Dominic - 14%
Vhidna - 8%

View attachment 2844554
Only one character gets “focused” on if they win the Poll! One Poll = One focused character expansion

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
In context, that was a joke about [REDACTED], who usually railed against femboydom, suddenly being into it

Teary/Nursy otherwise seems fine with the fetish.
even if you're right and it was just a joke, it still seems obvious that teary is desperate for money. catering to your paying audience makes sense in that case, but i feel like there is a risk of such fanservice getting priority over teary actually telling his story the way it was supposed to be told.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Only one character gets “focused” on if they win the Poll! One Poll = One focused character expansion
and....? from what way it was phrased this poll will effect the next update after .97
as in we will get a bonnie/macky/vhidna expansion at the end of this month all the content he has been working on

After the update the poll ends the winner gets focused on for the next month

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
even if you're right and it was just a joke, it still seems obvious that teary is desperate for money. catering to your paying audience makes sense in that case, but i feel like there is a risk of such fanservice getting priority over teary actually telling his story the way it was supposed to be told.
Everything up for vote is going to happen regardless. It's not like Teary is warping his product to cater to the patrons. He's just letting them decide what comes first, not what comes in general.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Femboy deniers coping hard, we've had flirting with Dominic, domming the frustrated husband, femboy Hum, Dominic submission variables, femboydom toggle, sniffing underwear scene, etc for a long time now.

You can hit on Dominic in the literal intro of the game by saying you want to warm him up, did you guys think we just woke up and wanted femboys one day?

And doing it for the money seems counterintuitive, considering people bitch nonstop about it whenever it gets brought up, I'm glad he's sticking to his vision though. Gonna be exciting getting some femboys so soon :love:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
and....? from what way it was phrased this poll will effect the next update after .97
as in we will get a bonnie/macky/vhidna expansion at the end of this month all the content he has been working on

After the update the poll ends the winner gets focused on for the next month
It is not known that we are getting Bonnie/Macky in .97… those preview pics are previews for other updates not just .97

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
Yknow you might be right... as gay as it sounds I play and follow this game for its story. I originally tried the game out because I was curious about the weird art styles; I laughed at Noo's horrendous dick-limpening cg, but stayed and kept playing because I was engrossed in the twisted world.

I hope Teary doesn't lose sight of the story he's telling. He has a lot of freedom given the enemies are all nymphos... but Dominic? Man, idk how Teary is gonna fit that shit in! If I'm not mistaken I believe Dominic is strictly human? A code guru willl surely correct me.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes