RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
That would be because some of the succubi scale up with your level. Ayleen and Miki are the two obvious ones that immediately comes to mind. I believe Serenata is the same, but someone could correct me on that.

Ayleen can be annoying at first, but as previous comments mentioned, she's just basically a whole pattern to follow to beat her. Once you progress with the story and unlock essence meditation, she's a piece of cake. Snow annihilates her.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
That would be because some of the succubi scale up with your level. Ayleen and Miki are the two obvious ones that immediately comes to mind. I believe Serenata is the same, but someone could correct me on that.

Ayleen can be annoying at first, but as previous comments mentioned, she's just basically a whole pattern to follow to beat her. Once you progress with the story and unlock essence meditation, she's a piece of cake. Snow annihilates her.
not a code digger myself, but i wanna say that they all scale with your level. the guide also just gives us "base stats" for all of them, suggesting that they get modified in some way. someone here did a proper numbers crunch on it a good while ago, but i can't really remember the details (nor know if things changed since then).
personally i've never been a fan of cheesy stun-locking, so i've mostly seen Ayleen as the tutorial fight for basic magic usage (and the power of energy explosion). as bahamut said: scattershot, fumigate and energy explosion are all very useful/needed to beat her. also pretty sure she was the one that initially encouraged me to get a decent magic attack weapon as well.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Got a question.What are all these stats that seem to randomly increase.Like i get knowledge if i attend class but what about my charisma,creepiness etc.What are they,what do they do and how do i increase them?

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Got a question.What are all these stats that seem to randomly increase.Like i get knowledge if i attend class but what about my charisma,creepiness etc.What are they,what do they do and how do i increase them?
They are for checks in some of the side quests, for example, you need 11 intelligence to start the blond girl and start her quest and you need at least 20 bravely to leave the room when the findom girl comes after you (those are the only two I found in the entire game) from what I know that is the only use for those stats. If you are looking to increase them i recommend going to the arcade each machine there upgrades one stat if i am not wrong it goes something like this: YELLOW = CONTROL, GREEN= CHARM, BLUE = EMPATHY, and RED = Bravely.

Btw how do Creepy students start to spawn, until now i tried to increase perversion but nothing...

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
They are for checks in some of the side quests, for example, you need 11 intelligence to start the blond girl and start her quest and you need at least 20 bravely to leave the room when the findom girl comes after you (those are the only two I found in the entire game) from what I know that is the only use for those stats. If you are looking to increase them i recommend going to the arcade each machine there upgrades one stat if i am not wrong it goes something like this: YELLOW = CONTROL, GREEN= CHARM, BLUE = EMPATHY, and RED = Bravely.

Btw how do Creepy students start to spawn, until now i tried to increase perversion but nothing...
in the morning right below your room there should be a creepy girl, she asks you to sniff her butt do it and youll increase your perversion more and eventually during nighttime/late night theyll be wandering around outside your dorm/school
if shes not there do the panty quest and keep getting caught and/or sniffing the panties

I am not sure what exactly triggers them but I think thats how I triggered mine

Reactions: Sazder

Sans_04

Feb 19, 2020
I need some advice on how to defeat Senerata...it would be even better if someone could give me a save file where she has already been defeated. (from update 0.097) xx

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I need some advice on how to defeat Senerata...it would be even better if someone could give me a save file where she has already been defeated. (from update 0.097) xx
Beating Serenata might gonna require you time and a lot of patience. She has to my knowledge one weakness (Blood) and you don't get it until after the fight. She's not impossible to beat, just a hell of a grind since you kinda have to play her game on that fight. Unless someone knows some tricks I don't, then I'm afraid you might be SOL. Then again, Nait Sieve is definitely more knowledgeable of the game than me and might know the trick, so perhaps wait on their response or for someone to share a save. :)

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Then again, Nait Sieve is definitely more knowledgeable of the game than me and might know the trick
well, tbh i've just brute-forced her by using a bunch of potions and stuff. didn't even use blood, so can't confirm if she is indeed weak against it. the only thing i remember 2341Name bringing up at some point was this:
"oh and it turns out that the "correct" way to beat Serenata is by using energy inversion to steal her magic. Teary was baffled that nobody figured it out."
didn't test it, but if teary said so himself it shoud be true.

Reactions: Metalkick

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
well, tbh i've just brute-forced her by using a bunch of potions and stuff. didn't even use blood, so can't confirm if she is indeed weak against it. the only thing i remember 2341Name bringing up at some point was this:
"oh and it turns out that the "correct" way to beat Serenata is by using energy inversion to steal her magic. Teary was baffled that nobody figured it out."
didn't test it, but if teary said so himself it shoud be true.
i might be stupid but the only thing I noticed with energy inverter is that it dispelled the clone stuff she spawns.

Bootyluvar

Oct 16, 2023
Im stuck in "The Third Ritual"

Quest says I have to talk to Vaila but there is nothing I can do to progress the quest.

I have beaten Serenata, I have slept like 20 days and still nothing happens.

Can you guys help me out?

FrozenRose_

Formerly 'FrozenFlake'
Aug 17, 2019
Im stuck in "The Third Ritual"

Quest says I have to talk to Vaila but there is nothing I can do to progress the quest.

I have beaten Serenata, I have slept like 20 days and still nothing happens.

Can you guys help me out?
Serenata is not the ingredient you need to continue on this quest its actually Bonnie. Saying that im not really sure if thats your problem because i ran into the same situation after loading up a save from version 96.3 to try and continue on. Would suggest either loading a save before defeating Bonnie if that works ,starting a new run or snatching a save file

Bootyluvar

Oct 16, 2023
Serenata is not the ingredient you need to continue on this quest its actually Bonnie. Saying that im not really sure if thats your problem because i ran into the same situation after loading up a save from version 96.3 to try and continue on. Would suggest either loading a save before defeating Bonnie if that works ,starting a new run or snatching a save file
I have beaten Bonnie, saw all the dreams with her, continued the quest and eventually it led me to Serenata.

So a bug must have occured in between beating Bonnie and beating Serenata?

By the way I can't find Bonnie now, she is not in her room.

Last edited:

FrozenRose_

Formerly 'FrozenFlake'
Aug 17, 2019
I have beaten Bonnie, saw all the dreams with her, continued the quest and eventually it led me to Serenata.

So a bug must have occured in between beating Bonnie and beating Serenata?

By the way I can't find Bonnie now, she is not in her room.
Yeah same exact thing happened to me so it looks like its a bug. Did you also bring over a save file from a previous version? I can get you a save file at the next part of that quest if that would help you.

ObsidianDT

Jan 29, 2022
I outlasted her. As mentioned above energy inverter helps, eventually her buff wears off, and if you still can't beat her while her buffs are gone she will eventually get a massive debuff from using her ability too much. If you can't nuke her down then you will need to play the long way and wait for her to get weaker before trying to take her out.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes