RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Sborrino

Apr 25, 2022
Pro tip: did anyone notice that consumables really help when ingested before a fight? For example, cheeseburger increases 25% max health even though you used mental preparation before the fight and restwd

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
So I'm playing again and I noticed something that almost EVERY femdom creator does. Have enemies who mind-break you with horrible things that you then seek to want. Can we get some variety? Maybe a baddie who does something so horrible it psychologically scars the person and they will do anything NOT to have that done to them again? "If you don't surrender now I'll do X again" that sort of thing would be hot. Getting bored of the MC always WANTING further abuse.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
So I'm playing again and I noticed something that almost EVERY femdom creator does. Have enemies who mind-break you with horrible things that you then seek to want. Can we get some variety? Maybe a baddie who does something so horrible it psychologically scars the person and they will do anything NOT to have that done to them again? "If you don't surrender now I'll do X again" that sort of thing would be hot. Getting bored of the MC always WANTING further abuse.
be the change that you want to see.
i look forward to your game.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
You know i want something different too... A succubus that falls in love with Dilan acts all cute and wants just to make the goth boi happy. That may be because i want to fucking see Dilan happy because oh boy i am afraid wtf will happen in the next updates story wise.

laulaaa

Feb 25, 2023
Vâng, nó bị lỗi. Sử dụng một mod gian lận để kích hoạt noclip và thoát khỏi đó.
Hoặc sử dụng hộp dịch chuyển.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi đã ra khỏi đó nhưng tôi không thể ngủ được

Bootyluvar

Oct 16, 2023
Yeah same exact thing happened to me so it looks like its a bug. Did you also bring over a save file from a previous version? I can get you a save file at the next part of that quest if that would help you.
I didn't bring save from previous version, I play the game for the first time.

I could use a save file at the next part, if i don't lose much of the story.

whoiamhd

Jun 3, 2021
have anyone safe for day 10 wednesday ? i cant sleep in the bed this bug is gamebreaking cuz u cant do anything

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
have anyone safe for day 10 wednesday ? i cant sleep in the bed this bug is gamebreaking cuz u cant do anything
Its a know bug that will be pathed next patch, You can either load an old save and redo alot of stuff or use Mtool to trigger the beds sleep event from now on. Id suggest waiting for the patch. And just getting a day 10 save from someone wont work cause they will not have done the same amount of things that you did within those days

trickster_JK

Nov 27, 2022
You know i want something different too... A succubus that falls in love with Dilan acts all cute and wants just to make the goth boi happy. That may be because i want to fucking see Dilan happy because oh boy i am afraid wtf will happen in the next updates story wise.
Maybe in another timeline, sorry

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
It's been a while since i didn't play this game... Probably 3 or 4 updates or so.

Is the current build playable ? It's a shame this game is always buggy, it's a qualitative one...

• Angry
Reactions: verobaders

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
It's been a while since i didn't play this game... Probably 3 or 4 updates or so.

Is the current build playable ? It's a shame this game is always buggy, it's a qualitative one...
Usually got to wait a few weeks after every update for the bug fix, however I will say Tearycian seems to be a lot more active when in comes to bug fixes than they formerly were. I remember you got a content update then would wait like a month or 2 for the fixes.

Reactions: CNR25

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Usually got to wait a few weeks after every update for the bug fix, however I will say Tearycian seems to be a lot more active when in comes to bug fixes than they formerly were. I remember you got a content update then would wait like a month or 2 for the fixes.
Thank you for the answer. So the current build is playable ?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes