RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

monoke

Jun 9, 2023
How can I beat Vhidna? How can I get essence from Vhidna? My submission rate is 32 and I still haven't received essence from Vhidna

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How can I beat Vhidna? How can I get essence from Vhidna? My submission rate is 32 and I still haven't received essence from Vhidna
Vhidna is the easiest named character in the entire game. if you've lost against her that often then you likely haven't checked your skills properly (hint: check under psyche). if that somehow doesn't help there is a guide linked in the OP (or if you scroll up), and you can also just reduce the difficulty in the settings.

Reactions: monoke
Apr 9, 2022
Go to the pawn shop and buy something called insulating gloves. When you have that equipped I think half of her abilities stop working on you.

Reactions: monoke

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Did tearycian give up on development? It's been a month since he's uploaded anything. I think he also said something about 1-2 preview pics every 7-10 days.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Did tearycian give up on development? It's been a month since he's uploaded anything. I think he also said something about 1-2 preview pics every 7-10 days.
I was actually thinking the same thing, pretty disappointed he went back on his communication goal I just noticed the poll ended 3 days ago
for anyone curious the top 5 results are

1. 25% Miss Cho
2. 23% Tracy
3. 12% Vhidna
4. 10% Macky (2+ edge point)
5. 10% Dominic (+1 edge point)

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, gay stuff is what will make people go away, not the gore, scat, farts, musk even if 10% of the supporters want it! It is not like if you add content to Dominic you can just choose not to do it or if it is a story fight just beat him once and forget about it like every other succubus. You guys need to chill a bit, the dev probably has already plans on implementing it at some point since there was an option in-game to do it... And at the end of the day is the fucking dev decision if he wants to implement something in THEIR game.

About the implementation of the fetish, like a lot of people probably won't touch the findom stuff, or the scat stuff, and still next update from what i heard it will implement scat with Bonnie... Idk why you guys draw the line SPECIFICALLY on male x male content. And again if you turn off the option no succubus farts on you, so it wouldn't be that hard to implement that with Dominic.

At the end of the day let's just chill and see what happens with the game.

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, gay stuff is what will make people go away, not the gore, scat, farts, musk even if 10% of the supporters want it! It is not like if you add content to Dominic you can just choose not to do it or if it is a story fight just beat him once and forget about it like every other succubus. You guys need to chill a bit, the dev probably has already plans on implementing it at some point since there was an option in-game to do it... And at the end of the day is the fucking dev decision if he wants to implement something in THEIR game.

About the implementation of the fetish, like a lot of people probably won't touch the findom stuff, or the scat stuff, and still next update from what i heard it will implement scat with Bonnie... Idk why you guys draw the line SPECIFICALLY on male x male content. And again if you turn off the option no succubus farts on you, so it wouldn't be that hard to implement that with Dominic.

At the end of the day let's just chill and see what happens with the game.
I fully agree with you statement, along with your inputs. My only concern is that this game will receive less funding when 4 months of development suddenly becomes unjoyable. Though I get what you mean, it's Tearycian's game, he decides, and it isn't my place to make an input. I personally wouldn't draw the line on "male x male content", even though I don't personally like it, I personally think that it's not at all "worse" than any of the other fetishes, such as scat piss etc. For me personally (I'm a non-supporter, so my opinion doesn't matter as much as the supporters), I think that when you spend so much time developing an update, and it turns out that a majority of the population doesn't want to touch it, it can lead to less financial support and less motivation to work on the game. I could be a 100% wrong, which is why I thought of a poll. Also, i completely and fully understand that Tearycian might just be doing it because he likes it, and it is very important to take into consideration, so i understand it's a touchy subject, and I apologise if I offend anyone.

Reactions: Sazder

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I've stopped supporting plenty of games just because they won't stop adding in foot content so I don't see how this is any different.

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Oh no, in my favorite game with a strange fetish, they want to add another strange fetish!

And I have never understood those who complain that there are no updates for a long time. Like, dude, relax, you'll have time to touch your instrument. Or did you like the plot so much that you can't wait to find out how it will end? For those who pay money, the answer is simple - just stop paying.

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
You're all talking about scat scenes or something like that but I just saw pee scenes? Where are the scat scenes?? :/

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Oh no, in my favorite game with a strange fetish, they want to add another strange fetish!

And I have never understood those who complain that there are no updates for a long time. Like, dude, relax, you'll have time to touch your instrument. Or did you like the plot so much that you can't wait to find out how it will end? For those who pay money, the answer is simple - just stop paying.

How can you not understand it? It's one of the most simplest notions to understand. You pay for content, and if you don't receive it after months, you stop paying for content. And that's only from the perspective of supporters, the non-supporters are just going to assume that the game will eventually be dropped if the funds drop drastically. Also, the plot of the game since the new recent updates has been 10x more interesting than any fetish so far, and I genuinely stand by that.

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
There is already gay content in the game. No art for it though. Femboys are popular though and alongside with futas appear in thousands of games...
We have the option to turn that off. Same with the Gold (urination which I would never turn off) and Gas (fart) content. Will there be an option to turn off Guro if that makes its way into game? I'd hope so.

Edit:Ninja'd by Silver_Crow

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
There aren't any, there is however a toggle in the code for it.
We’re assuming it’s scat… but it might be just more… the toggle is technically called “Toilet” and there’s also a toilet perv quest (just like the panties and shoes quest), so who knows what that’ll include hahaha also the toilet toggle will include more characters than just Bonnie, but she’ll be the character that introduces it! Hope that helps! IMG_6099.jpeg

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
We have the option to turn that off. Same with the Gold (urination which I would never turn off) and Gas (fart) content. Will there be an option to turn off Guro if that makes its way into game? I'd hope so.

Edit:Ninja'd by Silver_Crow
Do you mean Gore? Sorry I’m having a brain fart hahah Maybe? But there’s also a toggle for “Brutal” which is Limb chopping… so be prepared if you have the toggle on and decide to go down that route hahaha IMG_6049.jpg

Reactions: llat-2

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
We’re assuming it’s scat… but it might be just more… the toggle is technically called “Toilet” and there’s also a toilet perv quest (just like the panties and shoes quest), so who knows what that’ll include hahaha also the toilet toggle will include more characters than just Bonnie, but she’ll be the character that introduces it! Hope that helps! View attachment 2998449
Pee has its own toggle, so it's not that hard to figure out what the intent for the toggle is. I don't see why people are so up in arms about that shit though, especially people who don't even sub to his patreon. Optional content is optional.

Reactions: darlic
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes