RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Worth noting that, because different patreon tiers have different voting powers which are only counted after the poll ends, Tracy is actually winning that poll by a long shot, the top patrons voted for her. So she's coming after Bonnie (who should be coming at the end of the month I believe)
Be careful there are 2 other femdom Games that get a bit heated when comes to dates, so it is best to not think too much about it unless it takes like 6 months to update at that point you can complain a bit. What i am saying is, don't go creating expectations without solid evidence that will release that date.

ShootingPulsar

Apr 3, 2017
Anyone know the switch/variable for Julia to appear in Sentinel Tower Fourth Mine Steps? Already beat Alex, but I think I unintentionally sequence broke the game. Fresh save in version 0.097 so no import bugs. Got a different save to work, but would rather not lose a couple hours of progress in other branches.

prostepanko

Mar 20, 2019
Guys I completed the quest where I told Maven about Xix (Noo's trying to break her badge) and i got stuck in wall after telling Maven everything, how do i bug out, or is it the end ?
I already tried fast travel to danma and I tried to remember the memories and fast travel to them, but it didn't work. I just don't want to lose whole day of progress over nothing :)

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Guys I completed the quest where I told Maven about Xix (Noo's trying to break her badge) and i got stuck in wall after telling Maven everything, how do i bug out, or is it the end ?
I already tried fast travel to danma and I tried to remember the memories and fast travel to them, but it didn't work. I just don't want to lose whole day of progress over nothing :)
No thats not the end and its been a well known bug for awhile

download Mtools and play the game with that, itll allow you to flick triggers to walk through walls, teleport to maps or to reset your position
Mtools allows you to do a ton of different stuff makes finding secrets and hidden things in games so much easier

Reactions: prostepanko

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
You get it from going to the convenience store on golden street at night and giving caroline money. After giving her money rumors will start about you. attend class and eventually caroline will talk to you and trigger a scene. Next I dont remember if you have to talk to her at the convenience store again or if it just happens after attending class but she will give you a task. Complete the task and turn it in to her then continue to attend class and you will get the scene.
(this is just from vague memory but im pretty sure this is how you trigger the scene.)
i already do it she give's me a mission to steal something from a teacher but i don't remember to see that scene

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
You know that creepy shadow that keeps following you when you advance on the story, idk if it is a bug or I did something special but mine disappeared. It is my save that i didn't lose to anyone except to the instadeath story stuff and i am also in the "i walk my own way" route, not the warm or icy one.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Just press “H” which is the Debug Option and press the Debug escape option

Reactions: prostepanko

boyosoyo

Sep 15, 2019
How does one get this scene? I've looked all over. If anyone could tell me that would be super appreciated!

Xanderium

May 4, 2019
I asked before but never got a response, p sure bc my acc was new, but does anyone know how to get Blossy's scenes? Not the one you always get with the pollen overload but the others?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I asked before but never got a response, p sure bc my acc was new, but does anyone know how to get Blossy's scenes? Not the one you always get with the pollen overload but the others?
I have never been able to get her other scenes either I dont think theyre actually in game if you have an older version (I dont) you can try Fenixs gallery mod, I dont have the link to that either

How does one get this scene? I've looked all over. If anyone could tell me that would be super appreciated!
I have never triggered that scene, but I would assume if its in the game do Carolines questline (girl that makes you give her money) that will trigger 'ATM/Findom rumors' and also do the shoe quest and get caught sniffing shoes/socks which will trigger 'Feet Rumors'
this will enable some NPCs during the daytime and nighttime that will run to you and slap you or do various other things to you

Xanderium

May 4, 2019
Also, just while I'm here, has anyone else seen a super fast ghost like overworld enemy northeast of where you meet Blossy, in the section of the woods with all the mushroom girls and implets? It stands over the endless book and unknown messenger brooch, and idk how to catch him

Sep 13, 2023
Also, just while I'm here, has anyone else seen a super fast ghost like overworld enemy northeast of where you meet Blossy, in the section of the woods with all the mushroom girls and implets? It stands over the endless book and unknown messenger brooch, and idk how to catch him
I've tried several times, in different areas. Only time I interacted with him was once on one of the more north maps with a lake. He was looking over the lake, and I creeped up behind him. After interacting he said "??????-" and then zoomed away.

Haven't been able to interact with him at any other time.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
It has nothing to do with Caroline, what you need to do is complete the panties thief quest until the shoe thief quest appears after that you just need to get caught 2 times so the students will spread rumors and start being aggressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: S3ri4l
Sep 13, 2023
It has nothing to do with Caroline, what you need to do is complete the panties thief quest until the shoe thief quest appears after that you just need to get caught 2 times so the students will spread rumors and start being aggressive.
100% this, to get caught you need to sniff the shoes when option appears like 1-2 times and a girl will appear, smack you, and kick you out. then rumour starts.

girls will start approaching you about your feet/shoe fetish, and you need to be a willing sub to get points that will unlock more scenes with the students. you'll know you've unlocked the next scene because more girls will start appearing in different areas

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
If your bed stops working, you can use mtool to trigger the event on the bed to force it to work, but you will have to do it each time you sleep from now on.

vermixly

Sep 20, 2023
miss macky caught me sniffing her shoes and she now ignores whenever i try to talk with her. is there a way to fix this or did i ruin her path?

• Angry
Reactions: llat-2
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes