RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
So i came back to play the game and who tf are these guys?! On day one... I thought i just missed one small update. I might be just dumb and never found those guys before.

Captura de tela 2023-09-23 182840.png 1695504760902.png

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
So the dev have any plans of making some of those enemies in the overworld friendly? Because close to the attacked purple village you know that one when you leave someone says Don't tell anyone there is a mushroom girl with an npc mark and she attacks you or is it a bug?

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
well can anyone give me his save file
i came here literally after 4 months so i dont wanna play it again so can anyone share his file
plsss

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I've never been able to get any additional scenes with Bonnie beyond the basic battle scenes. How do I get to her mindbreak stuff? Ive lost about 30 times but nothing. Walkthrough not specific and cant find any answers by searching the thread

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I've never been able to get any additional scenes with Bonnie beyond the basic battle scenes. How do I get to her mindbreak stuff? Ive lost about 30 times but nothing. Walkthrough not specific and cant find any answers by searching the thread
lose enough times, surrender enough times, sniff her pantyhose, progress the story enough, stare at her feet enough times during battle eventually youll get the crawl option

couldnt tell you anything more specific than that its been so long

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
lose enough times, surrender enough times, sniff her pantyhose, progress the story enough, stare at her feet enough times during battle eventually youll get the crawl option

couldnt tell you anything more specific than that its been so long
cheers, just been losing without surrender etc so I will give it a try!

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I'd also add to this to make sure to not have Dominic's necklace equipped.
thank you i checked and i remembered not to wear iit! I've got as far as the spanking scene now, do i actually have to beat her to get her essence or will she let me carry on if i lose enough?

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
thank you i checked and i remembered not to wear iit! I've got as far as the spanking scene now, do i actually have to beat her to get her essence or will she let me carry on if i lose enough?
You have to beat her. Make sure to save before you go to sleep because a lot of the scenes happen once you interact with your bed.

Reactions: besaid

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Cheers, thanks for all the help. For anyone's future reference, one of the things I had do to progress Bonnie's story was go in her bathroom and come back out. Bonnie had left the room and I could trigger a cutscene with her pantyhose

Nov 10, 2018
I've seen a couple references to a "Caroline" in this thread but I've never met anyone by that name.

Additionally, I can no longer interact with Bonnie.

Any help with either of these?

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
I find vihdna really interesting, i wouldnt TRUST her, but shes probably the succubus that looks down the least on dilan(excluding loss scenes). though the vihdna we interact with seems to atleast partially be a persona that she puts on. i find blossy's dialog about her visiters really interesting too

Reactions: Vynn1989

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I've seen a couple references to a "Caroline" in this thread but I've never met anyone by that name.

Additionally, I can no longer interact with Bonnie.

Any help with either of these?
id assume bugged with bonnie because I have never had that issue

as for carline shes in a shop in the city when you approach her she demands money, her scenes continue on like that basically triggering the findom students that run up to you and slap you and demand money

Reactions: Nait Sieve
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes