RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Have you tried going into the menu-help-debug?
I tried using the Debug that unstucks you but it just teleported me to the chair in my room and the beed still wasn't interactable

Edit: I went back several saves until it was day time and re did the whole expeience where the guy in the hotel rebalances my powers, and my quest at the moment is to talk to noo to do her quest about breaking the badge. And before even beginning that quest the bed in my room still doesn't work.

Am I missing something here? is the bed supposed to not work? but it stopped me from progressing afterI had done her quest and beaten serenata earlier... Im lost...

Last edited:

Jao Neves

Jun 30, 2023
Hya guys!
I'm here to propose that someone make a guide to the game, so I can help those who are lost to unlock content for all the girls in the game If there is already a current guide, could anyone share it?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
View attachment 2946681 View attachment 2946683

for those who are curious what the current poll is
kinda crazy what difference a single pic can make. pizza girl on the same stage as Noo or Maven, and Cho taking pole position right away.
also looks like we'll see Beverly again, while Miki is suspiciously absent from that list.
any idea how much weight those edge points have?

Reactions: UltimateZed

UltimateZed

Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 2946681 View attachment 2946683

for those who are curious what the current poll is
is voting vaila or miki not an option or do they have just no votes so they arent shown. It kinda sucks Vaila is yet to get any content but I suppose that could always happen later in the games story.
edit: Its also kinda crazy to me just how many votes Vhinda and Caroline have I didnt even know people liked them. Caroline just makes me mad after she mugs me and makes me reload a 2 hour older save.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
kinda crazy what difference a single pic can make. pizza girl on the same stage as Noo or Maven, and Cho taking pole position right away.
also looks like we'll see Beverly again, while Miki is suspiciously absent from that list.
any idea how much weight those edge points have?
one vote as far as I am aware

Teary said in comments before that Ayleen and Miki are not in this vote (and last vote) because their content is planned in main story unless I misunderstood him

I absolutely hated the colour scheme on Cho though even if I liked her design

last poll had 57 votes, this poll has 59 votes already so even though the poll was released I dont expect the results to change too much

is voting vaila not an option or does she have literally no votes. it kinda sucks shes yet to get any content but I suppose that could always happen later in the games story.
edit: its also kinda crazy how many votes vhinda and caroline have I didnt even know people liked them.
im still waiting on Margo to get content! she has triggers and an area for her so D=

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
it looks like Cho was going to get quite a bit of content eventually regardless of popularity. not just has she two entries on that list, but i'd also be very surprised if the chastity mechanic doesn't relate to her as well, with her key collection for her "caged birds".

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
it looks like Cho was going to get quite a bit of content eventually regardless of popularity. not just has she two entries on that list, but i'd also be very surprised if the chastity mechanic doesn't relate to her as well, with her key collection for her "caged birds".
Oh my! That sounds like a great update in the future.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
DCCC3E90-9DE6-4EB5-9702-EC1FE7910253.jpeg
Teary did say that character routes will have different paths and content to see… the Chastity system seems like one of those mechanics where it’s changes things… interestingly… Maybe it’ll be introduced with Miss Cho… who knows…. Just be careful of ur choices in the future… I wanna Ask.. still early but if you had to side with Mackey or Cho/other teachers, who would you choose? Since it seems like Macky had a falling out with them

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes