RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
maybe i need to keep advancing the story? i'm fighting against aileen the 3rd boss
Actually yes, that seems to be correct, I bought it at this pharmacy in the north side of Sentinel city

Untitled.png

But it's closed until you meet a women called Danma later in your game.

Sep 13, 2023
I've got few more questions ... I started playing a few days ago so sorry for that.

Firstly, does the game have a discord? I can't find the link anywhere and I feel stupdig asking on a forum thread about helps/guidance.
yes there is a discord but you need to be a patreon sub for access

macky stuff
honestly i'm not sure, her route has caused a lot of headache for most people for a long long time, best bet is either to just spam skip/sleep through classes and then see if she takes you out of lesson, or run back a save and follow the macky part of this walkthrough exactly as it says

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
I'm pretty sure I made it to the end of the content this update, but it was pretty fire. Fan of enna/ema for sure (but i wish there was a way to refight her after the end) 9 to light 10 ngl

Roxas206

Nov 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure I made it to the end of the content this update, but it was pretty fire. Fan of enna/ema for sure (but i wish there was a way to refight her after the end) 9 to light 10 ngl
you just have to go in the old housing

Carrotsw

Mar 15, 2022
View attachment 672405

Overview:
The MC gets transferred to a new college following some mysterious circumstances.
After short he gets caught up by some students into taking part in a weird ritual...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-09-07
Developer: Tearycian - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.097
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.096_P2FF): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

SatanPure thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2425818 View attachment 2425819 View attachment 2425820 View attachment 2425821 View attachment 2425822
I can't see H scene with school students and beverly, dixie, tracy... how can i see them..?

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
I agree, although I feel like more scenes could be added to her and some sort of kneel option. I'd like to see a blowjob during one of her facesitting scenes and maybe the addition of some other stuff (armpit, or feet maybe?). But the scenes that already do exist with enna are pretty hot, just needs a bit more variety.

Reactions: Zynthox

Lover123329

Feb 21, 2023
after finding 4 key fragments in the house nothign happpens, are you supossed to find 5 fragments? if yes, where is it? cant find it anywhere, been walking up and down left and right for an hour now

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Sin título.png i'm bugged what to do? macky is not in her room...

edit: forget it i used the debug thing and try it the next day and works now

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes