RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is protagonist not able to absorb bonnie's essence ? everytime i try a text appears "there's no such a thing". does it mean that nothing for it is implemented (yet) or is me getting the protag soultrapped by her is preventing the thing?
thx in advance

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
is protagonist not able to absorb bonnie's essence ? everytime i try a text appears "there's no such a thing". does it mean that nothing for it is implemented (yet) or is me getting the protag soultrapped by her is preventing the thing?
thx in advance
Bonnie seems to be very important, lore wise. You can’t absorb her essence yet.

Dark Lurker

Jun 18, 2020
This type of bug can happen when a Pathway of a character is blocked, as they'll keep trying to move (and the rest of the game's processes won't continue until the Pathway's completed), usually happens when the Dev does not account for a way of Starting an Event in which you end up blocking the Pathway of said character with your own position.

The fix would be to try to start the event that led to this bug from a different position (so that you don't have the Kid be stuck bcs of Alex appearing). Haven't encountered this specific bug myself, if you still have issues, let me know.
Sup,

I tried different things, sleep for some days, done others side quests, save in differents spots but the bug still occours. Im gonna upload the video and the current save. Can some angel help me pls

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Sup,

I tried different things, sleep for some days, done others side quests, save in differents spots but the bug still occours. Im gonna upload the video and the current save. Can some angel help me pls
I loaded up Mtools enabled noclip mode and then saved after the short conversation with Alex

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I love you, no kiding. I LOOOVEEEE you. Really thanks
Can't understate just how useful in general MTool is, even simply as an aid in bugged situations (also helps with exploring the game files, MTL, cheats, getting quickly to a locked Gallery room....).
Always use it with Indie, prone-to-bugs RPG games, it'll save you a lot of headache.

Is It my impression or Vanilla difficulty became harder?
Possibly, although it's fairly hard to tell what with the OP abilities you get as you progress through the game.
Always use Katalist Mode, and then rely on Obliterating anyone in one Good Magical hit!
In-fight, use Energy Stabilization, then Buff yourself & Stall until it's off cooldown again (it will go off cooldown 1-2 turns before the Debuff wears off from the enemy), then re-use it to inflict an even stronger debuff on the enemy!
At that point, you should easily be able to 1-shot anyone on even the Highest difficulty using the Strongest Magic attack of your currently-chosen Element (unless you picked the exact element the enemy's strong against, and even then)

Dark Lurker

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone knows how to get the Serenata sex scenes, I think just losing isn't the way, I died 20 times already to her

momonarikun

Mar 16, 2019
Is there a way to reverse the new permanent buff that succubi get after draining your E-LVLs? I allowed Noo to drain me the first time... You know... for story reasons!... And now I'm having a really hard time farming her for rubies.

And I know, loading a previous save is the easy way out, but if there's a way to just go with the flow when I want to get drained and fix the terrible mistake later if I need to farm the succubus that drained me, I'd love to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Lurker

Dickthunder

Oct 1, 2020
Is there a real Android version...I loaded it up on joiplay and it still ain't running...it used to previously..now it doesn't..
Any help?

Dark Lurker

Jun 18, 2020
Is there a real Android version...I loaded it up on joiplay and it still ain't running...it used to previously..now it doesn't..
Any help?
I downloaded the version for windows and its working "normally" in JoiPlay (For this versions its a little clumsy, some scenes appears to have low frames but i dont know why), just install and select the .exe file

Well_known57

Apr 22, 2023
Can someone help me one 2 things
1. How to be the student's atm
2. Where TF will I find that pixie that stole witch's crystal

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Can someone help me one 2 things
1. How to be the student's atm
2. Where TF will I find that pixie that stole witch's crystal
1. that's related to caroline and her rumors. you can initially find her at night in a shop on the golden way street. be aware that she steals all your money at that point, so consider depositing most of your cash in the bank.
2. that's blossy. she is in a map southeast of the witch hut. iirc you initially need to open the chest there for her to appear.

Dickthunder

Oct 1, 2020
I downloaded the version for windows and its working "normally" in JoiPlay (For this versions its a little clumsy, some scenes appears to have low frames but i dont know why), just install and select the .exe file
Oh really...i downloaded the windows file it showed an error and wasn't running...maybe I'll try again thanks

Reactions: Dark Lurker
Apr 17, 2023
could anyone please upload a save file after collecting the 5 key fragments i can't find the last one tried to reload and tried other saves with the same issue i think and need to start a new save but that's going to take a lot of time

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes