RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Waumu

Jul 31, 2020
1. that's related to caroline and her rumors. you can initially find her at night in a shop on the golden way street. be aware that she steals all your money at that point, so consider depositing most of your cash in the bank.
2. that's blossy. she is in a map southeast of the witch hut. iirc you initially need to open the chest there for her to appear.
Sorry, would you know what to do with caroline next after the shop? I can't find her after this

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Played through the update real quick. Not much added by it (the Enna succubus as H-content, a few new equips etc.). And indeed, if you complete the Questline, you lose access to Beverly H-Scenes and Miki as a whole (Combat&Scenes).

Here's the full Save for the game so far, did most content, did not go through much of each Succubi sub path (did a bit of Macky, you'll have to tweak the game Variables&Switches if you want to redo those Scenes; or wait for a Gallery Patch), so it's fresh to start on (also have all skills, good equips, decent Loadout to beat anyone (if you start the combat by using "Energy Stabilization", OP skill) ).

To add Miki back, I made Save 11, still with all the v0.097 Content done too. (if you play from that Save, Miki will remain even if you leave the map, no worries there).

Enna is re-doable quite easily by getting back to her place ("Old Housing Facility", from Witch's House teleport), and either directly choosing Fight, or choosing to Play and wandering around like during the Questline.
In this post.

Btw pro tip: Next time use the Search function for the Thread to see if any Saves already exist

Reactions: Gunzerk332

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have some kind of rough guide how to beat Serenata? I have it on very easy but that buff of hers is just insanely strong. Thanks!

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone have some kind of rough guide how to beat Serenata? I have it on very easy but that buff of hers is just insanely strong. Thanks!
not sure if she's weak to dark element but it deals high damage to her, skills that were most useful were energy inverter and darkness rise with 3 orbs and stunning her with skill of a dagger/knife, i fought her with krysral mode active to enhance magical damage, also guarding is sometimes the decision

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
not sure if she's weak to dark element but it deals high damage to her, skills that were most useful were energy inverter and darkness rise with 3 orbs and stunning her with skill of a dagger/knife, i fought her with krysral mode active to enhance magical damage, also guarding is sometimes the decision
Wow, I don't even have any dark magic lol, I just got fire from Noo's essence but that's it. Maybe I missed how to use some other essences?

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
oh out of curiosity is it normal for caroline to show up after class one of the days and accuse dilan of turning her in/betraying her? i had no idea what she was talking about and just used the courage option to walk on out

trickster_JK

Nov 27, 2022
oh out of curiosity is it normal for caroline to show up after class one of the days and accuse dilan of turning her in/betraying her? i had no idea what she was talking about and just used the courage option to walk on out
Congratulations, you just lost an ass kissing scene

Reactions: burnerbud
Sep 13, 2023
what element is good against each character? i got fire for bonnie and thunder for enna, others i got no clue tho, im trying to kill each boss on hell difficulty

also does anyone know how to get inverted essence fragment?

Last edited:

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
It is normal, and you just missed out on some S-tier ass art my friend.

Reactions: MI6

Xanderium

May 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger Blossy's scenes? I can only get her normal pollen defeat to happen but I'm p sure she has at least two other scenes

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
I've got few more questions ... I started playing a few days ago so sorry for that.

Firstly, does the game have a discord? I can't find the link anywhere and I feel stupdig asking on a forum thread about helps/guidance.

To the question at hand, It seems like my Macky progression is stuck in between two routes for some reason. According to the guide (atg.) I found here, you can get either creep or pervert routes. I started as creep by sneaking into her room, sniffing shoes and getting caught. Finished first assignment after skipping some class and gave it to her.

Then it started to get weird. Sice I was supposed to be on the creep path, according to the guide (atg.), I should have gotten interogation with feet sniffing after skipping more classes, but instead, I god a second assignmet which I had to leave on her table. This is supposed to be a pervert route I belive atg.

I would be fine staying on the pervert route, but it should let you sniff her shoes after leaving the assignment on her desk. Instead, it just says "I already turned the assignment in, I should just get out of here." After that, she never talks to me again (played multiple weeks) and I can leave the last assignment she gave me on her desk every evening, even though I don't have it in my inventory anymore. It's just stuck in this sequence forever it seems.

Reactions: AssOffense

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
this game has a walkthrough? i'm a little lost here i was playing just a few days, somebody know where is the chastity device for the blonde girl in the female building?

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
this game has a walkthrough? i'm a little lost here i was playing just a few days, somebody know where is the chastity device for the blonde girl in the female building?
I think it's in some shop of the city, maybe the one where you can buy stuff like accesories and has some sort of antiques.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
i were to all the shops but i don't found nothing i didn't explore all the forest yet, there is another town or something?
yeah nevermind then sorry, I have that in one of my saves but can't really remember where I got it, thought it was some shop there. There's only Sentinel city.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes