RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
after finding 4 key fragments in the house nothign happpens, are you supossed to find 5 fragments? if yes, where is it? cant find it anywhere, been walking up and down left and right for an hour now
yes there are 5 and we don't know which one you're missing. i don't recall all locations, but one is outside the building, one is in one of the chest rooms near the garden with the grave, and one is in the room down from here:
a.PNG
that's the one i somehow struggled with the most.
how to beat miki ? i'm level 13
you can keep up energy mantle all fight long and be immune to her compell move. if she spams her mana drain consider downing a potion to never end up exposed. without the compell she isn't hard.
btw: the ladies have a minimum level (9 for miki), but otherwise scale with your own level. not sure if it's 1:1, but you generally don't need to grind for levels.

Reactions: Evizzy89

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
How do I progress with Beverly, after looking at her panties in the library she just goes Hmp! and ignores me in her classroom in the morning.
Edit: Nevermind just had to go study in the library.

Last edited:

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
you can keep up energy mantle all fight long and be immune to her compell move. if she spams her mana drain consider downing a potion to never end up exposed. without the compell she isn't hard.
btw: the ladies have a minimum level (9 for miki), but otherwise scale with your own level. not sure if it's 1:1, but you generally don't need to grind for levels.
oh i didn't know for what purpose was the energy mantle thanks

Lover123329

Feb 21, 2023
yes there are 5 and we don't know which one you're missing. i don't recall all locations, but one is outside the building, one is in one of the chest rooms near the garden with the grave, and one is in the room down from here:
View attachment 2938695

uhh i got 1 in deposit, outside, the office and the rest room, and thats it, i think i have been in every room, and theres no other Q anymore

Lover123329

Feb 21, 2023
View attachment 2938695

nevermiiiind i am just a doo doo head

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone know how to get into the rooms below Vhidna in the mansion? It says they're locked but i cant find anymore keys

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
the bed in my room stopped working and the save where it works will remove 5 hours worth of grinding and getting lucky whilst fighting serenata...

Have anyone else had this problem before? and did you find a way to fix it?

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
the bed in my room stopped working and the save where it works will remove 5 hours worth of grinding and getting lucky whilst fighting serenata...

Have anyone else had this problem before? and did you find a way to fix it?
Have you tried going into the menu-help-debug?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes