RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so its been ages since i booted up katalist tried my old save but bonnie is missing is this a known bug or some quest i forgot about? cant seem to find her at all

xxxNaivexxx

Jan 14, 2020
For those who stuck at 4 fragments, check the room that has only 1 lamp in the upper corridor then get closer. Then interact to get the deposit key.

Reactions: dudunin

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
Recent characters' scenes are hard to see: has too painful & lots of attack, so seduce or CC patterns rate decreased I think?

Alex <= the biggest prob

Noo, Vhinda, Ayleen scenes also hard to see: super-low hp now

It would be better to divide opps stat in situation: Not cleared yet / Cleared & no submission / Somewhat submissive

Anyway

Please fix Alex Serenata Enna(thisoneisnotbadthough)
and early bosses

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021

Sborrino

Apr 25, 2022
I wanted to report a bug. I started a new game in the current version of the game, but after I defeated the Noo for the second time, I went to explore the school, and in the 2B class there was an unknown girl named '???' ; once I spoke to her, her character didn't disappear from the window at the end of the interaction, forcing me to return to the main menu.

Sborrino

Apr 25, 2022
Also, I wanted to ask, once a new version comes out, is it necessary to download katalist again and start a new game on the new version in order to get the updates? Isn't it possible to transfer the saves made on the old version to the new one?

Nov 10, 2018
So it turns out loading my save file from the previous version broke the story progression. Fortunately I had some older saves that let me continue but it was very annoying.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I wanted to report a bug. I started a new game in the current version of the game, but after I defeated the Noo for the second time, I went to explore the school, and in the 2B class there was an unknown girl named '???' ; once I spoke to her, her character didn't disappear from the window at the end of the interaction, forcing me to return to the main menu.
Unfortunately, this bug afflicts a number of parts of this game (I've seen it in other RPG Maker games as well so it's fairly common). The good news is that the dev has included a way to get rid of it. Go to "MENU" on the upper left of the screen, then "help" and "debug." That should remove the stuck picture.

Reactions: Sborrino

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Unfortunately, this bug afflicts a number of parts of this game (I've seen it in other RPG Maker games as well so it's fairly common). The good news is that the dev has included a way to get rid of it. Go to "MENU" on the upper left of the screen, then "help" and "debug." That should remove the stuck picture.
”H” is the debug button

Reactions: fanboi

Necroya

Apr 25, 2022
Played through the update real quick. Not much added by it (the Enna succubus as H-content, a few new equips etc.). And indeed, if you complete the Questline, you lose access to Beverly H-Scenes and Miki as a whole (Combat&Scenes).

Here's the full Save for the game so far, did most content, did not go through much of each Succubi sub path (did a bit of Macky, you'll have to tweak the game Variables&Switches if you want to redo those Scenes; or wait for a Gallery Patch), so it's fresh to start on (also have all skills, good equips, decent Loadout to beat anyone (if you start the combat by using "Energy Stabilization", OP skill) ).

To add Miki back, I made Save 11, still with all the v0.097 Content done too. (if you play from that Save, Miki will remain even if you leave the map, no worries there).

Enna is re-doable quite easily by getting back to her place ("Old Housing Facility", from Witch's House teleport), and either directly choosing Fight, or choosing to Play and wandering around like during the Questline.
Do you know how I could go about adding back miki to one of my own saves?

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Im stuck at the part where it says to go and meet with Vhidna at Ennas house. I cant find Vhid no matter where I go. Do I just have to beat Enna or something? Nvm: just couldn't see vhid cuz she blends into the dark background.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes