RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

kamenhero25

Mar 3, 2021
Has anyone ever put together a walkthrough/guide for the new characters? I'd like to actually get their content properly, but I'm not great at figuring the relationship mechanics out. Also I guess if there is progression/progression is fixed for some of the newer characters. I've been interested in Serenata for a while.

trickster_JK

Nov 27, 2022
actually a little pet peeve of mine is removing content, even if its for a single update or so dont outright remove a character (miki) otherwise people will have to rely on older saves
What else would you like to do with Miki? Once you beat her, that's it

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
I'm shocked, He kicked Beverly out of the game. She is one of my favorites. :-(
There's someone listening in to you when you are talking to Allen and again when you and Dominic are convincing Beverly to drop out, so [plot happens] then she might not be removed?

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Ya a walkthrough takes a lot of time, I dont think it should be done by one person. Maybe we can create a thread and everyone can participate in it on Github?

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
Ya a walkthrough takes a lot of time, I dont think it should be done by one person. Maybe we can create a thread and everyone can participate in it on Github?
i think this could be a good idea, one of the biggest downside of the game is that 70% of the time you not sure what to do, if we do it together we can make a walkthroughs and in doing so we will help each other and we can make it easier for more people to dive into the game

Wolowolka

Sep 25, 2020
I have a bug. I can not sleep. Also renting a hotel room. My gg says he can't sleep there. Reload don't help. How fix that?

Dark Lurker

Jun 18, 2020
Can someone give a save after the butcher place under the tower, the kid bugs in the first alex encounter (instead of him being 1 tile of distant he is 2 tiles, now he cant go to the right when alex sees us), i tried to do it again but the game still bugs, i want to progress but i cant because of this shit

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes