RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Miss Cho is also in the game. as well as a couple other "new" teachers/faces
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk, but she is way more my style than macky.
she looks like she has some nice hips on her, i like it but the colors really screw with everything it looks like her hands coming out her breast

It wasn't that big of an update, but it seems there's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes, lots of new CGs in the images for characters like Pierce and Devon.

Some things I've noticed:
  • Alex and Julia have new dialogue after the pearl scene, the France and penguins convo.
  • Alex got redrawn
  • Parking lot added to the school
  • Mortuary in the cemetery, gives you an immortality spell if you give the shrine the unending book, seems inacessible without cheating
  • Dominic is gone?
  • Slight expansion to the tower, contains a cruet but you can't use it on the portal.
  • Miss Cho in the files
  • Inacessible forest location behind the school, connects to the ritual site, also has another shrine in it.
  • Inacessible flooded cemetery in the tower, contains ghosts with dialogue
  • -De-Corner-Spi_iral.
I'll do some more digging later.
I wonder whats up with the principle, Allen is trying to act like hes looking out for us but him and Beatrix got the principal hooked up to some fluids and stuff?

Personally if I was Dillan I would have fried him and a few other students by now

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Eh, for how long it took, I am sadly a little disappointed in the update. Kinda empty.
unfortunately I don't think we got a "full" update, he had teasers and previews for bonnie/vhidna/macky expansion and he only released the main story which does suck I was looking forward to the expansions on the characters more than the story tbh
but as long as he manages to stick to monthly updates ill forgive him for now D=

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
unfortunately I don't think we got a "full" update, he had teasers and previews for bonnie/vhidna/macky expansion and he only released the main story which does suck I was looking forward to the expansions on the characters more than the story tbh
but as long as he manages to stick to monthly updates ill forgive him for now D=
Monthly update, lol. You mean bi-yearly updates.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Monthly update, lol. You mean bi-yearly updates.
He's not doing Bi-yearly updates... he's updating every month on focused updates... this month is Bonnie! Unfortunately, these focused updates won't be available to the public, only for The highest tiers... these focused updates will build to a main update, which will be available for Regular supporters

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DemonLord98

EpicThighs

Sep 9, 2021
if youre stuck at the locked doors, go into the room with a lamp, once you approach the lamp itll poof and youll find a key there
I'm not stuck at the locked doors. Already got the key from that and the fragment from the rooms that it unlocks.

edit: NVM gang. somehow missed an entire room.

Last edited:
Reactions: andrei12334

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
He's not doing Bi-yearly updates... he's updating every month on focused updates... this month is Bonnie! Unfortunately, these focused updates won't be available to the public, only for The highest tiers... these focused updates will build to a main update, which will be available for Regular supporters
Hmmm, we'll see. I hope so.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
He will try for monthly updates but of course can't promise that. I think with overall changes to patreon tiers the new method is fan voting and then concentrated updates for motivation and to help with the overall scale of the game.

1694164432250.png

Reactions: Apulonir

Kira12344

Jul 20, 2020
Got a bug, where when beating Seranta and reporting to Maven, from then on I can't sleep and am stuck in perptual night time

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes