RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
What is the best way to play this in your guys opinion? Last time I tried it I struggled to a point until I got a shotgun and then I won fights before I even knew what the bosses mechanics were. That really feels like it defeats the point of the game but I hate intentionally nerfing myself. Also how buggy is it right now? All the other times I played this I stopped because of bugs locking me out of content, like Miss Macky route not working and game soft locking after the underground part.

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
What is the best way to play this in your guys opinion? Last time I tried it I struggled to a point until I got a shotgun and then I won fights before I even knew what the bosses mechanics were. That really feels like it defeats the point of the game but I hate intentionally nerfing myself. Also how buggy is it right now? All the other times I played this I stopped because of bugs locking me out of content, like Miss Macky route not working and game soft locking after the underground part.
not that much to do in the update, frankly. There's a new succubus (bondage/ass focus) with an odd quirk (essentially hide & seek) but she's slightly buggy and gets stuck behind doors so there's inescapable losses here and there. In battle the endings also tend to bug out (she drains you on every ending) so even when you reach 0 hp she tries to go through 2-3 grapples before actually ending the fight. Her stare option also doesn't do anything right now. All in all I wouldn't say there's any gamebreaking bugs but save often.

Personally she's my favourite succubus so far, would love to see her fleshed out more.

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
not that much to do in the update, frankly. There's a new succubus (bondage/ass focus) with an odd quirk (essentially hide & seek) but she's slightly buggy and gets stuck behind doors so there's inescapable losses here and there. In battle the endings also tend to bug out (she drains you on every ending) so even when you reach 0 hp she tries to go through 2-3 grapples before actually ending the fight. Her stare option also doesn't do anything right now. All in all I wouldn't say there's any gamebreaking bugs but save often.

Personally she's my favourite succubus so far, would love to see her fleshed out more.
to clarify, the stare scene DOES seem to be in the game through mtools, but again, buggy images. 1694093521690.png

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Main story update didn't really knock me off as previous one, I love having this mysterious plot and I want to know answer to it, but at this point it's weird you can't really tell anybody what you know or what's happening with your dreams. You're just everybody pawn or enemy and you just don't give a fuck. I don't know, even stupid talk with Valia about what's happening at school or with Dominic could show that MC has some personality and will of his own or simply some kind of stupid arc. But no, don't ask question and go get raped to death over and over again.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
may i kn whats new in 97 ?
the main story progresses, featuring a bunch of known and new characters, including Enna. don't wanna spoil more.
not much else afaik, aside from artwork and a bit of dialogue for a bunch of teachers, and the ability to steal from school lockers.

Reactions: SliderKnife

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
the main story progresses, featuring a bunch of known and new characters, including Enna. don't wanna spoil more.
not much else afaik, aside from artwork and a bit of dialogue for a bunch of teachers, and the ability to steal from school lockers.
did vhidna got content for her hotel room?

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
i got question, is it game bugged if trent threat me even if im not done sentinel tower section, it literally procs his quest after second night of getting bonnies essence (after facesitting scene with her)? cos if i remember in last version, u need to help miki in tower to activate his quest, and idk is it safe to just continue playing or to load 1 of my saves before bonnie

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes