RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Call me skeptical. But I seriously hate this timing. It's exactly 6 months after previous update. According to this site latest update now it's 6 months after. I really praying he was busy with University and not just calculating this.

To all people who are gonna come after me. I don't have problem with 6 month wait period but problem with the usual wait period followed by abandonment of any game. Most western developer eventually drops their game
Trust me my guy, I doubt any creator gives a shit about how f95 classifies their game

chesire

May 5, 2017
lol yeah like tower of trample?
Nah I meant dlsite it packages complete games. It's good.

And I doubt Bo Wei is actually in China. Even in his discord he acts like typical weeb. Sure he posts in Chinese and can understand both languages but something is fishy about him. Like a bunch of friends sharing a account fishy. Idk just my gut feeling
I want myself to be wrong I like Katalist. I hope it completes not rushed. I am negative person.

Reactions: anon12345678p

Foreverslaveforlife

Aug 14, 2021
Can we get a actual android version a apk? Instead of a rar file? I really like the game just annoying to only be able to play on websites

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes