RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Katalist-0.097
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
the item for snow magic is called "witch of blue skies' essence".
go skills/magic/essence meditation and select it from there. if you didn't do that before, then you can unlock a bunch of other magics there too.
Thanks, got the essence earlier without realizing it, but thought it's for crafting ; p

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
what exactly is it that causes interactions with the students
randomly started getting creepy girls around the map at night then 2 at a time, then back to single and fewer than before, i assume thats how you get the foot scene in the preview images but i just can't figure out what triggers it

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Don't know if this was added in this update but you can go into Vania's room in the hotel (behind her desk) if you go into the hotel late at night. There's not too much there for the time being but there's some very interesting interactions.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
what a twist. personally kinda was hoping the principal would be this bad ass dom mature milfy woman but eh almost like a maven but you go under her desk. maybe Ortega will save the day there as a gross mature dominant milf. or Macky will really start putting you to work. anyone find anything else new other than enna when exploring school etc?

Reactions: fanboi
Oct 10, 2019
wait, I'm kinda stuck in Enna's Place. I believe I gathered all the essences from that blob thing. I got 4 of them, now what should I do?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I'm shocked, He kicked Beverly out of the game. She is one of my favorites. :-(

It would be nice to have the upgrade story for Dixie, Caroline, and the girl in room 7 or 8.

Reactions: gg man'ss

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I'm shocked, He kicked Beverly out of the game. She is one of my favorites. :-(

It would be nice to have the upgrade story for Dixie, Caroline, and the girl in room 7 or 8.
actually a little pet peeve of mine is removing content, even if its for a single update or so dont outright remove a character (miki) otherwise people will have to rely on older saves

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
actually a little pet peeve of mine is removing content, even if its for a single update or so dont outright remove a character (miki) otherwise people will have to rely on older saves
For Beverly, I believe there's three possible options out there, it only depends on what Teary choses to do with it.
A) Beverly might become an NPC somewhere in Sentinel City, maybe at the hotel, who knows?
B) Beverly might just straight up be completely cut from this point on due to her being a headache to deal with since every bugfix with her only breaks her even further.
C) Maybe she will play some part in the story later on and it's just going to be a wait and see.

But yeah, this update did progress the story, but it also cut quite a lot of content. No more Miki (For now), no more Beverly, no more Enna after that bit is done. Not a fan of content being cut, even if it's just temporarily.

Reactions: 991207z
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes