RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I have a bug on my game, since I talked to the nurse, his cigarette keeps showing up on my screen, no matter what I do... x)

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
btw Will the next build fix the bug that you can't talk to vampire girl number 2 (when she calms down and gets a laptop) if you go through the door running?

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
Nalid, huh? can't say i remember meeting that character, but that may very well just be my bad memory. where do we meet him?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i can't help but notice though that "Nalid" is "Dilan" in reverse.
also yeah, Bonnie being labeled as a normal succubus seems kinda odd.
Nalid turns up in the dream sequences after Bonnie's encounter. He's got a buddy with him in most of them, but oddly enough he doesn't seem to have a wiki page.

Given some of the grammar and wording I'd thought the wiki pages were Teary's own work, but then these inconsistencies in some of the characters' species might prove otherwise. Hoping there're more fleshed out pages detailing how Pearls and Nihtlings are related, but that might not be a thing until the game itself addresses the subject
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
hey can some one tell me how to beat miki I have no idea how to beat her
Not gonna lie my man, Miki is probably the hardest fight in the game. If you lose enough against her, you'll progress the story eventually.

But if you ACTUALLY wanna beat her, try stunlocking her maliciously. That's been my main strategy for a while.

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
"energy mantle" makes you immune against her compell move. just keep it up and have an eye on your mana and you shoud be fine.

v0.097.2 (but apparently only for nurse tier patreons and above)
The only problem is that she has a million other things to deal with besides compel. The different drains, the standard lust effect, crazy attack power. If you protect yourself against one thing, she'll just do something else to absolutely annihilate you.

I personally just took my ass beatings (and subsequent ass worshippings) like a man.

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
"energy mantle" makes you immune against her compell move. just keep it up and have an eye on your mana and you shoud be fine.

v0.097.2 (but apparently only for nurse tier patreons and above)
Which is crazy, normal supporters don't even get anything, seeing as how whenever something drops exclusively for them, it's accessible to anyone, since it gets leaked the minute on release, seeing as how most of the patreons are only on supporter level, which also makes me confused to how Tearycian is so negligent to them.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes